SCS forum troubles

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
hkkane
Donation rank:

23 Nov 2015 08:04

I think promods team say SCS supports hacking because they don't delete D.A.R.T tool thread??

except anyone can prove some screenshot the SCS Dev said something,if not,I don't thing they "supports" hacking

in my option,the tool looks like in the grey area,you can say the tool hack or crack "protect mod",also you can say the tool use for repair

seriously,SCS very embarrassed,except the tool author said"the tool for the pepole to crack protect mod"since day 1,like this "evidence",if not ,they can't do something

imagine,scs forum moderator delete tool thread,someguy just like ex moderator in scs forum before," I stand with community"
but stand in another side,nothing change

like a real life,i don't agree with you,It does not mean I support another side,

get a life
=============
sorry for my bad english

ScuL
Founder

23 Nov 2015 08:45

@hhkane it doesn't matter so much what anybody thinks about the tool, the fact is that the tool is still on the SCS forums, and our thread has been deleted.
So in other words, they delete and censor the complainant, but they defend the perpetrator.

Additionally all other evidence and subjects of discussion are either locked or erased. It's terrible censorship executed at it's worst.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Jarrad
Donation rank:

23 Nov 2015 09:14

Bury it. Please. FFS

619Soldier

23 Nov 2015 09:36

Agh this is silly. SCS forums has a different opinion on open source mods than us? Oh my gosh! They're terrible toxic people!
Honestly, I can see why they deleted your thread, they're tired of arguing over something that is very much an opinion. Sure, the modding tool may not work for your liking and mod, and that's fine, but suddenly that means SCS supports piracy and hacking. It doesn't work with you guys, so that means no one has the right to use it right!?

Cmon guys. You're better than this.
I found this post too, so not all evidence is gone http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=192210

ScuL
Founder

23 Nov 2015 09:40

Well they've just gone to the extreme of banning my account, it's absolutely ludicrous.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

23 Nov 2015 10:01

Wait.. What? That's just strange.. I thought we lived in a free world..

BTW, they violate their own Forum Rules....
[1.2] Respect each other even when you have differing opinions. Insulting and personal attacks are strictly forbidden.
They don't, they apparently just delete you when you don't think the same way they do.

Edit:
Our topic has been brought back to life..
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

scanialoverr

23 Nov 2015 10:28

You account was banned because of inappropriate avatar. You also created a second account which is against the forum rules.The Promods topic was moved to the moderators area an it is back to the correct sub-forum.

ScuL
Founder

23 Nov 2015 10:29

There is nothing inappropriate about an avatar that speaks THE TRUTH.

scanialoverr

23 Nov 2015 10:37

From a person like you Scul I expected better. Your are acting like I child.
Grow up!
I'm out.

blablubb

23 Nov 2015 11:04

As much as i like the mod you lot have made, i have to disagree on this. Mods should have been open source from the beginning and not locked themselves. Of course it will hurt your pride when scumbags use your hard work, but people have been doing that for ages and scumbags rarely improve anything. The best thing would be to not care and just continue what made you passionate about this project. Also there are a lot of upsides to have it open source.

All you do is loose time and energy on something not relevant. Promods is the best ETS 2 mod out there and no copycat will change that. Don't fight it, embrace it.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information