How do i ?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
NitroUK
Donation rank:

22 Dec 2015 10:15

Hi Guys,

I've been a huge fan of ProMods for a very long time now and only use your map 100% as it is the best and most varied.

My question is how do i become a Beta tester?

Im 44, disabled from Dorset, England and usually drive daily and id like to be able to give something back to the project for all the fun ive had / am going to have (ProMods 2.0 looks Amazing). Im happy to test things and then report back when things aren't right and also report when things are right. Im familiar with NDA's having beta tested a few MMORPG's in the past and am happy to sign up.

If i can be of happy id like to be as i have so much free time.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays to all and their families Glenn W - Nitro UK

LoaderSaints

22 Dec 2015 10:49

Unfortunately you can't apply to become a beta-tester, beta-testers are hand picked by the development team based on your activity and behaviour here on the forums.

NitroUK
Donation rank:

25 Dec 2015 20:27

Ok LoaderSaints, many thanks for the reply.

Best wishes Glenn

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information