ProMods 2.00 - Reception and reactions thread!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Rocar 512E

26 Dec 2015 01:29

It was great! First off i went in my hometown and it's so realisitc! :O And then i went on the highway to constana ind no lagging at all and so realistic! I can't wait to discover the entire map!

ruiks
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2015 02:14

it is 3.00 and i am still up. :D Respect to Promods team.

Randleman

26 Dec 2015 02:18

So far I haven't been to a lot of new places yet.. But holy crap, from what I've seen.. This is absolutely stunning.

Of course upon installing ProMods 2.0 the game "returned me to a safe place". Which in my case, at the moment, is Zwolle, Netherlands.
I took a trip from Zwolle to Oradea and the little piece of Romania I've seen so far was beautiful. Definitely made me want to see more. However in Oradea, there were unfortunately no jobs at that time leading me further into Romania.
So I decided to take one from Oradea to Kaunas in Lithuania. For this I had to travel through a good bit of Poland Rebuilding and I must say, kudos to Radol, I absolutely love Poland rebuilding.
I always found Poland quite boring to drive through in the standard ETS2, but now it's something to look foward to.

Of course, Kaunas was absolutely gorgeous as well and I sometimes didn't really focus enough on the road or my speed just because I was looking around to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Right now, I am doing a job from Kaunas to Gävle, Sweden. It's leading me through Latvia and the port in Ventspils. Holy crap, the road leading up to the port in Ventspils and the port itself.. 10/10, ProMods. Absolutely great.

So yea, so far haven't really visited that many new places yet.. But I am already sold after seeing so little. Big 10/10 yet again ProMods.
I do not doubt you'll ever stop surprising me.

Super Cargo
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2015 03:00

Is the 2.0 version an update or a standalone mod? Means, will my garages from version 1.98 stay there or do i have to sell them all before installing version 2.0?
Thx in advance

Randleman

26 Dec 2015 04:41

Super Cargo wrote:Is the 2.0 version an update or a standalone mod? Means, will my garages from version 1.98 stay there or do i have to sell them all before installing version 2.0?
Thx in advance
Your garages will just stay. I had a few garages in ProMods areas and I just enabled ProMods 2.0. My garages are still there.
For example, I have one garage in Reykjavik, Iceland. Nothing wrong occured.
Just make sure you download ProMods 2.0, put it in your mod folder. Then start ETS2, disable the last version in the mod manager and enable 2.0 before deleting the older version from your mod folder.

Drive Safely

26 Dec 2015 04:41

It's an update. Your garages will stay when you enable the new version.

devilcc
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2015 04:55

I have installed the new Promod 2.0 and the road is connected with Rusmap correctly. But cities are not placed on the correct location. How can I fixed? Do I need some hotfix?

I am using Promod 2.0 with Rusmap1.5.2

Super Cargo
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2015 05:17

Thx guys, especially @Randleman for the detailed answer. :)

ScuL
Founder

26 Dec 2015 06:09

devilcc wrote:I have installed the new Promod 2.0 and the road is connected with Rusmap correctly. But cities are not placed on the correct location. How can I fixed? Do I need some hotfix?

I am using Promod 2.0 with Rusmap1.5.2
Incorrect loading order, ProMods def must always be highest
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Zulnex
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2015 07:03

Absolutely stunning!
Thank you very much for your hard and amazing work ProMods team.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information