Hi Team

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Hey_Wtf

20 Jan 2017 10:12

I wonder how to be notified when promods is updated,why I ask this is because when the france DLC came out it was not compatible with promods as it had not been updated,I was driving on normal ets2 with the france DLC,I missed promods and only found out that promods had been updated when I posted on the MP forum,I cant wait until promods is updated, only for a member say,it was updated weeks ago :P
Could we have promods build number on home page?

thanks

ScuL
Founder

20 Jan 2017 10:51

Hi,

Normally speaking e-mails are sent out within 5 days of a release (not immediately to reduce server stress), however we have been a victim of a malicious attack on our systems and some of our applications are still not operational, this includes the mailing list system. Therefore we have not been able to send out any e-mail notifications yet.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

EG0611

20 Jan 2017 11:06

@Hey_Wtf (nice name by the way)

You can always check compatibility page for the latest released version. This page is the first updated page when new Promods is released. https://www.promods.net/compat.php

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information