SCS Blog

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Michieten88

26 Nov 2016 12:24

a lot of places not developed !

ETS2-User
Developer

26 Nov 2016 13:22

Just stop this useless unbearable bashing against SCS! You got a warning now. If you continue like this it will have to result in an at least temporary ban.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

MistahDave
Donation rank:

26 Nov 2016 13:52

I will obviously still buy it, probably as soon as it comes out. I can appreciate all the work scs is doing, just l am not jumping up and down with excitement. I am looking forward to Nice and Marseille in particular just i think I have the same feeling as with going north, once the merge is complete we will have the best of both worlds.

Horizon™
Developer

26 Nov 2016 16:17

Michieten88 wrote:a lot of places not developed !
Seriously? They have offered most of mainland France (Bayonne is just completely missing, but anyways!), and you are not very happy? DLC France will finally give us South-East of France that was missing for many months/years in our own mod! :P

Stop bashing SCS Software without valid reasons - remember, without SCS, there would be NO ProMods :P
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Peterson

26 Nov 2016 16:26

IMO it's maybe a gesture from SCS so that Promods inclusion would be easier. And you never know, in several months, there might be a free expansion coming with a bit of Spain, just like Austria, Hungary and Italy were enlarged moons ago.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Shiva

27 Nov 2016 07:22

I'm almost jumping up and down in exitement.
Yeah, I'm sure there will be places where I wonder why they did as they did "same goes for ProMods too".
And there will be places that are WOW! "as with ProMods too".
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Puncake
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2016 17:26

"Vive La France !" map expansion for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is going to be released December 5, 2016. To be more specific, we are aiming at 4 pm Prague time (GMT+1) on Monday, that's when the activation keys should be enabled and the DLC will be ready for download and purchase.

We are going to price it the same as Scandinavia map add-on on the channels that are under our control (like Steam - here is the "Vive la France !" coming soon page). There may be small price and timing differences on local markets, in retail, or at places like Amazon, where we do not have the power to enforce strict pricing policy.

Everything is happening very quickly, we were still not sure about the final date a week ago, as we have been thoroughly testing and polishing the DLC pretty much until today. Now we want to give you a chance to play the expanded game as soon as possible. A week of preparations is sufficient to arrange the release on digital channels, but our retail publishing partners will be struggling with manufacturing deadlines, so some sales channels may take longer to stock the add-on.

Here is a trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm3T-3IzigM

Source - http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/11/vive-la ... -week.html

astronomer
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2016 17:34

SCS starts in quality mapping compete ProMods :twisted: very nice things will come 8-)

Vøytek
Developer

28 Nov 2016 17:35

They didn't hide whole airplane model under roundabout in Toulouse :D
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Peterson

28 Nov 2016 17:59

Trams are coming. Finally. Hopefully they're coming also into Promods Bruxelles.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information