best truck in the ets2

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
///Miksu

20 Apr 2016 15:13

That is easy one.

gurkan6236

20 Apr 2016 16:13

If you mean vanilla I prefer Scania R.
But otherwise i love russian trucks like Kamaz,ZiL and Maz (yes I know Maz is belarusian).

Tronni22

20 Apr 2016 18:08

I agree with gurkan, that is when a somewhat quality model comes around.

I guess the best truck in ETS2 Is the Renault T Range when it comes out.
- Dale, get out of the hot tub. We're stealing a news van.
- It's the perfect crime. How will they ever report it?

"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, but it takes an even bigger man to give a giraffe a haircut"
Twitter @KeetPotato

Polestar
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2016 16:33

1 million kilometers driven in my 2012 FH 650, that is with this mod though: http://ets2.lt/en/volvo-fh-fh16-2012-reworked-v-2-6/

So I guess it's clear which I like most :)

For the rest I like almost all trucks, although some with improvement mods. Judging by standard game content, I guess the MP4 Actros is my second favorite, closely followed by the XF106. MAN is only good with MADster's improvement mod, Iveco is just a bit meh in everything and the interior looks cheap, Renault and MP3 Mercedes have horrible interior options, and I rate high on interior functionality.
DAF XF105 without improvement mods is just horrible all around. In GTS/UKTS it was acceptable but here it's outdated.
Scania? Nothing wrong with Scania. But no hype either. It's just a good truck.
Volvo FH 2009 was also alright, just a bit boring in customization.
And my rep for Renault will definitely go up once SCS releases the Range T. I love that truck.

When the Range T comes out, the Volvo will be my secundairy truck, I really want to drive the Range T a lot.
Current truck: 2021 Mercedes Actros MP5
Current trailer: 2021 Schmitz S.KO
License plate:
Image Image

lykopotoboy

25 Apr 2016 03:12

I would say the current gen Volvo fh. It has good visibility, not to mention the in dash gps is in a spot where I can easily see it. I also like the visibility out the mirrors they even with a mirror fov mod i can see beside me well. I do like the looks of it to with the Drls and the grill design to. However I wont lie the only thing I dont like is that in the rl version you can't get a manual on the fh16 750. I prefer manuals because autos don't shift right, they're either over reving or shifting to early.

Like @Loekie5500 mentioned I can't wait for the scs Renault T mods. I love how it looks like a toned down volvo
Connoisseur of all things road, rail, water, and flight!
World of Trucks:

ollod
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2016 13:29

I just love the MAN TGX Euro6 from MADster. Great work.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information