Jazzycats and Promods Trailers

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Raven_2012

27 Jul 2016 23:35

I just reinstalled ETS2 and got the new version of Promods and got all the needed Jazzycat trailers and stuff. A few questions, now that I use Jazzycats mods, can I also use Promods trailer pack mod? If so, what is the order?

Also, say I just want to use Jazzycats trailers and not use Promods trailers, but can I use just the companies files? I am looking for a Real Company mod and I like Promods better. Is this possible? Right now I am using one from Steam by author Tamiel18.

Now what do people prefer to use in the Promods Trailer mod, Replacement or the Standalone?

So guys here are my questions, just some that I have been chewing around in my head.

Thanks!

Photon_

28 Jul 2016 03:57

You can use the ProMods trailer replacement, since Jazzycat trailers no longer replaces any trailers

Callipso
Donation rank:

02 Aug 2016 22:12

Real Company Mod is incompatible with Promods so don't even try that combination.

You can use Jazzy and TCP just enable the Standalone version so there isn't a conflict possibility.

mod order should look something like this

Sound Mods and other Truck fixes
Weather related if compatible
Jazzy and TCP
Promods
anything else

Lugge-Trucker
Donation rank:

02 Aug 2016 23:03

Callipso wrote: You can use Jazzy and TCP just enable the Standalone version so there isn't a conflict possibility.
Or, just as Photonic stated: You can also use the TCP Replacement version, since Jazzycat is completely standalone since the latest updates.
And why should you need a Real Company mod? Everything you can want comes with the TCP. In my opinion, the companies chosen for the TCP are also more realistic than the ones from Real Company mod and you have complete compatibility with Jazzycats mods.

Callipso
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2016 03:13

If you want to do that you can. The way I suggested is just a conservative approach, enabling the standalone versions will ensure no conflict at all. Though it should work either way since as you stated Jazzy made his standalone anyway.

Raven_2012

19 Aug 2016 00:16

I know this is a little old, but I went with the Trailer Replacement, since I am not too much of a fan of the stock paints. And I am using the TCP companies, I do like them a lot are more realistic then the Real Companies mod.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information