Football Topic

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Roudou

08 Sep 2016 08:47

I like US football. Season opener tonight, the champ with only one experienced RB, young QB, fortunately Broncos still have a good defense. But i think Panthers could win at Mile High.

Now soccer or football it depends on how you want to call it. I've played football for some years, but i'm losting my interest for football, especially for our national championship. I'm just watching european clubs leagues and international cups now. The only team i realy support is my national team. However, i'm following what the Paris FC (3rd division) is doing, because i played for PFC for 2 years when i was a teenager, and because it's the only "professional" team to realy be parisian.

realdeal350
Developer

08 Sep 2016 09:05

I follow Real Madrid, AC Milan, Liverpool, FC Bayern Munchen and Melbourne Victory.

In terms of international I follow Australia and Italy ;)
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

PirriAND

08 Sep 2016 15:21

Nice to see that most people here support their local team.

Talxa1

08 Sep 2016 20:51

so I'm am Barca (FC Barcelona) fan. It will be so cool to go to a match in Barcelona.
local team: Macabi Haifa

IceBlue

08 Sep 2016 21:20

I support a team called Burton Albion FC.

We play in the Championship (2nd tier) of English football, with teams like Newcastle, Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest, having got promotion 2 times in a row. 10 years ago we were playing in the 7th tier of football, which shows how much we've grown :). This season we were favorites to be relegated, but we recently beat our local rivals Derby County (who are one of the favorites for promotion) 1-0 . I'm a season ticket holder at our stadium:

Callipso
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2016 23:11

Roudou wrote:I like US football. Season opener tonight, the champ with only one experienced RB, young QB, fortunately Broncos still have a good defense. But i think Panthers could win at Mile High.
I was ashamed at how the Super Bowl match went with these same two teams, I was really thinking that Carolina's QB was starting to play very well in the two games prior to that game. Seems as though he still has some learning to do to keep his composure in those big games. I really wasn't impressed with Denver's offense either Manning was really not playing well in the few weeks he played in the Playoffs. This brought the game down to more of a defensive match and Denver had the edge as they had to play a the top of their game to get to the last game.

I imagine this match will probably not be so spectacular, the first game can be a flop for lots of teams as they are still working to put things together from training camps. Carolina was almost unstoppable last year in the regular season losing only 1 game, though they may not be so lucky this time, they do still have almost the same squad as last season, where Denver has some new players to work into their mix. If Denver's defense does play well today, like they did in the playoffs, or if Carolina's offense is poor, Denver could still win the game.

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2016 16:59

I'm a die-hard Tottenham Hotspur fan, got tickets to see the troublesboro' game on the weekend, cannot wait!!! COYS!!!!!
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

PirriAND

23 Sep 2016 17:43

Finally we are getting better and better. We still have a tough way to go but we will suceed.
Visca l'Espanyol!

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2016 17:13

That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

jamal1992
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2017 02:53

FCB

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information