what country do you want the most in this game/mod?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
suomi

13 Oct 2016 17:36

elitegamer0611 wrote:Of course Turkey.

And I have a words for you: If you really want your country, city or even region, instead of wishing or willing open editor and create yourself. If you reach Promods quality then maybe it will be added.

Like revolution; sometimes you have to dirty your hands :)
They aren't currently at that area and i would rather have a complete map around the area as it doesn't look right when you have a country separated on the map form the rest of the countries in the game and i know it is going to happen as they want to have all of Europe in this mod and i am in no rush i like everything they add to this mod so for me it is something i would like but in time not rushed.

astronomer
Donation rank:

13 Oct 2016 17:40

suomi wrote:
elitegamer0611 wrote:Of course Turkey.

And I have a words for you: If you really want your country, city or even region, instead of wishing or willing open editor and create yourself. If you reach Promods quality then maybe it will be added.

Like revolution; sometimes you have to dirty your hands :)
They aren't currently at that area and i would rather have a complete map around the area as it doesn't look right when you have a country separated on the map form the rest of the countries in the game and i know it is going to happen as they want all of europe and i am in no rush i like everything they add to this mod so for me it is something i would like but in time not rushed.
I agree, for example Ukraine have only two cities! Big part missed! And Ukraine is Europa, Turkey only little part.
I hope, that Ukraine have merit before Turkey

Callipso
Donation rank:

13 Oct 2016 22:37

Malta, I will be very pleased to announce the grand opening of the Hospitallar Logistics and Shipping service. I hope to be coronated into an official Knight of the St. John order soon after. Also, Mallorca, Gibraltar and someday Morocco.

Starfruit 017

13 Oct 2016 23:04

I'd like to see Turkey if i'm honest but id love to see Wales in the game!
Join my forum : My Forum!

View my Projects: My Map Work

Quaristice

13 Oct 2016 23:13

Norway, France before the DLC became a thing.

RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

16 Oct 2016 06:01

In order...
Italy
Spain
Greece
Turkey

and eventually... (in my dreams)... the SIlk Road! the Khyber Pass... the Taklamakan Desert... ancient ruins, and wildly ornamented Pakistani trucks rumbling along in a cloud of white dust... from Constantinople to Chang An, that would be an amazing drive.

but back to reality. I'd settle for Italy, really. especially the coast roads with a view of the sea.
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

antonio2107

16 Oct 2016 13:09

Croatia, Serbia and Italy

Noah_Lukas

16 Oct 2016 17:08

DeusHorizon wrote:What I would want? Maybe Saudi Arabia? - Lonely roads across the vast, desolate desert; gigantic cities, sand..sand...sand and more sand :D

(Probably it'll never happen :( )

P.S Don't worry, not hidden messages here - just my dream :P
I think absolutally the same, but not only Saudi-Arabia also UAE because of Dubai; thats a very very nice looking city and I think they would build that very awesome :D ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

PirriAND

16 Oct 2016 17:57

All the small countries/Regions (Malta + Cyprus + San Marino + Guernsey + Gibraltar...)

And also, Spain. I want to drive to the south from Almeria to Tarifa and then take a ferry from Algeciras to Ceuta + Melilla.

gurkan6236

16 Oct 2016 20:49

Vatican City.
No but seriously, I'd like to see Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and a bit of Russia) one day.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information