Roleplay

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Sufyanzeroual

08 Nov 2016 13:36

Hello there reader,

so since this promods mod is the best mod of all mods out there for ets2, i was thinking about bringing the vtc's back.
I'm aware that there are some vtc's going around but no where i have seen a good someting of it. ( my english is bad i know)

So i was thinking, could there be a special topic on this forum about that? Where people can start their own buisness. For the people that know the game slrr where you can build your car litterly from bottom to top, there is this forum called vstanced.com (sorry if i can't name other forums) But they work with a great system that keeps players active to the max. They use even virtual money, the sell cars to eacht other ( NOT REAL money, so don't worry lol) I'm not saying that we should copy everything from their but is there any Promods member or leader that we can discuss this? I think of it as a cool idea.

If you want to check out that other forum from the car game, you should check somewhere at Roleplay.

This message is to everyone that would love this or share some ideas. Especially the Promods members for making this idea even better since they are capeable of doing cool things with this game.

Also i think it would be another great way to let players know each other

EDIT: Also skinning won't be problem, i would love to even skin for people that would start a buisnes, at the same time this could be a buissnes to, skinning for ( the virtual money ). For questions of this idea just drop it in here, and again i would love to discus this with a Promods member :)

Company: A.C. Rijnberg Transport - Holland, Terneuzen
Truck: Scania Highline R410 Streamline 2016
Km's droven: 0

Sufyanzeroual

13 Nov 2016 16:15

Gues nobody's intrested... lol :D

Noah_Lukas

13 Nov 2016 20:45

I'm interested but I don't konw what to write ;) :D
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Sufyanzeroual

13 Nov 2016 21:51

I need to make contact with somone from promods that can deal with this or make this happen. But I don't know who that somone is. And also i can't explain it fully in here what my plan is so i serously need to speak to somone. So if someone's reading this, send me something so we can talk if this is possible :) Thanks already

Dannu
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2016 22:59

Send message to ScuL or Nico, they know better.
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

ETS2-User
Developer

13 Nov 2016 23:06

Well, we're mostly mapmakers you know, including the leaders... The skinners and VTC guys would rather be LoaderSaints and mbman.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

LoaderSaints

14 Nov 2016 07:51

@Sufyanzeroual
Are you suggesting that we (the ProMods team) should create a platform for VTCs or a single VTC?

And if someone doesn't know what VTC stands for; VTC = Virtual Trucking Company

EG0611

14 Nov 2016 08:57

VTC for MP makes sense but... VTC for singleplayer? I don't know.

Puncake
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2016 17:30

elitegamer0611 wrote:VTC for MP makes sense but... VTC for singleplayer? I don't know.
There are many vtc's for single player :)

Sufyanzeroual

14 Nov 2016 20:14

No but this forum has the best amount of people so it would be fun. And just a topic apart from the others. Just like the screenshot forum but now for roleplays. People can buy trucks from each other that are old or they just want a new one. People can start a buisnes in selling trucks, or just a company like a vtc. Thats what i meant. On the other forum they do the same and they have under their profile picture a money sign. Its a selfamade sign, something like this for expample: P$ promods and $ its just a quik example. but people can post things in their topic like they are in real, thats why its called 'roleplay' so we can have a more realistic feeling. i want to start this on my own, but i really don't know how to do it with a site and stuff. Also i really need some other guys to help me, guys that can skin verry high quiality and have a smart brain lol :P I can skin too and work on this project but with more people i can do better.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information