FOV

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
MistahDave
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2016 18:06

I've always been content with the default FOV and never thought that I needed a mod to change it, but since 1.26 I'm thinking if i should tinker with the settings a bit. I am just wondering what you guys use for your FOV and what setting is the "most realistic." I know that it's a bit subjective to the each persons individual tastes but still...

Stilgar
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2016 19:50

For me the FOV depens on the truck.

It must be high enough to see the left mirror completely

So to move the seat back and modify the the FOV are the first things i do in quick jobs on the ATS
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg

lykopotoboy

22 Dec 2016 06:01

I set it to 50 degrees since so I can see my gauges better, and i used to use a mod that set it to 50 so im used to it
Connoisseur of all things road, rail, water, and flight!
World of Trucks:

ultramag
Donation rank:

22 Dec 2016 07:24

I agree with it depending on the truck. I never messed with mods to adjust FOV but find I really enjoy the feature now that it's built in. I also usually scoot the seat back then adjust the FOV down as narrow as I can while maintaining full view of the left mirror. If I can read the instrument panel on the dash well from there I am done. If not, I will fine tune it a bit to accomplish the best compromise between being able to see the dashboard and maintaining the fullest view of the left mirror possible. As a driver IRL, this always gives a very good representation of what I actually see with eyes level and straight ahead in the cab.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information