Hi Guys and a BIG thx to the team

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Hey_Wtf

01 Jan 2017 10:57

Happy new year everyone
I was so content with ETS2,combind with MP, playing hours these past 3 years, after trying promods I am going to give up on MP
Promods is so much more satisfying and enjoyable to play, a simulator, with real traffic, not too stare at empty roads with the occasional honk from an on coming truck, and not kids ramming your tuck just so you get damaged, and not all parking bays the same as all towns.
Promods really has put the realism into ETS2,crashes,bus stops witch I saw today with real busses :lol:

I have one suggestion to the team, why do you not have a donate link on this forum? As I am sure that guys would love to donate a little to help developers, develop more

Thank you for reading, may 2017 developers be able to have hitch hikers that need to travel :lol: that would be fun :D

Hey_Wtf

01 Jan 2017 13:54

I just picked a job, Aberdeen to Barcelona,1600 miles,£170,000 :P

I was wondering about promods download link when it askes, normal download, fast pc, extreme pc, I picked fast but would I be okay with extreme pc? I have a strix motherboard with 16MB of 2400Mgz ram and GPU with 8 meg strix I have am i7 6850k overclocked to
4.4 and water cooled

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

01 Jan 2017 15:38

Just dropped in to say there is a donate button at the very bottom of the forum page except it can be hidden with ad-blockers :) But, if you wanted to donate to the people who make this happen feel free to use This Link (PayPal) and flick them a donation for their hard work.

They've worked very hard on the latest release - we've had hiccups (server problems etc) when the release happened and yet as a team we all made it work. Have an awesome new years!
Last edited by michaelmurfy on 02 Jan 2017 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
Promods Server Administrator

Hey_Wtf

01 Jan 2017 16:03

I get this message when using your link Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2017 00:57

Hey_Wtf wrote:I get this message when using your link Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link
Ah I posted the full URL - The Hosted Button URL (Here) works no problems. Also updated the URL on the post above.
Promods Server Administrator

Hey_Wtf

02 Jan 2017 11:20

michaelmurfy wrote:
Hey_Wtf wrote:I get this message when using your link Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link
Ah I posted the full URL - The Hosted Button URL (Here) works no problems. Also updated the URL on the post above.
Thx

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information