Has anyone every purchased the M.A.Z 500 series by Stas556?: https://www.facebook.com/groups/truckskillgroup/permalink/7

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Lionfish
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2017 08:33

I have tried several times to purchase that mod, but without success. I admit that I did do some things wrong, but in a way, he is a bit of a d***. Excuse my language of course. Let me know how you made it, if you ever tried to purchase one of his mods & if you ever been able to successfully do so. He even blocked me on social media & I had to create another account, in order to contact him. As soon as he found out it was me, he blocked me again. I'm going to leave this situation alone for @ least a few months, unless & until things change.

Horizon™
Developer

11 Jun 2017 11:42

I wouldn't recommend to spend your hard-earned money to buy a paid modification (even if it is 5$ or 50$) as it is illegal to sell modifications, unless it is a donation.

In addition to that, I would rather search for a mod that is non-paid, and let it go. You may not know if it is good quality, however, decision is yours. If he tries to block you, try to purchase with other card (not recommended).
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Lionfish
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2017 11:56

DeusHorizon wrote:
I wouldn't recommend to spend your hard-earned money to buy a paid modification (even if it is 5$ or 50$) as it is illegal to sell modifications, unless it is a donation.

In addition to that, I would rather search for a mod that is non-paid, and let it go. You may not know if it is good quality, however, decision is yours. If he tries to block you, try to purchase with other card (not recommended).
Thank you for your input. Some of the mods I do want & like are actually paid. I really thought that his M.A.Z 500 series mod was very nice & really wanted to purchase it. I've been following the news all along. As soon as I attempted to purchase that mod, he blocked me. I will admit that I was pretty spammy & excited to purchase it. I sent him money before he contacted me, because I was under the assumption that he'd send me the mod. However, he blocked me on all social media & I had to create a new account to dodge his blocking of me. When he found out that it was my pseudonym, he blocked that account too. I tried to send him money yesterday, but he kept it & never sent me the mod, as well, as a letter pissed @ me for supposedly deceiving him. Honestly, despite my f*** ups, Stas556 seems to be a bit of a d*** & I contacted his friends who I also follow on V.K.com about it, to get this issue off my chest. I found out that he is rather paranoid about selling his mod to those other than his close friends & those that he knows. This was probably in relation to having his Kam.A.Z mod being publicly released, despite it being a paid mod. However, the way Stas556 handled my honest mistakes was a little bit over-blown & rather like an a**hole. I would accept the fact that I screwed up & the way I handled the situation @ first was childish, immature & inappropriate & I'd accept being blocked & kicked out of his community for a month or two or even three. But to deny me the ability to get what the Hell I paid for, as well as being denied updates is just too far & it was just the incorrect way to handle it. I would've been happy to improve my behavior & accept my consequences.

Lionfish
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2017 12:01

Lionfish wrote:
11 Jun 2017 11:56
DeusHorizon wrote:

Thank you for your input. Some of the mods I do want & like are actually paid. I really thought that his M.A.Z 500 series mod was very nice & really wanted to purchase it. I've been following the news all along. As soon as I attempted to purchase that mod, he blocked me. I will admit that I was pretty spammy & excited to purchase it. I sent him money before he contacted me, because I was under the assumption that he'd send me the mod. However, he blocked me on all social media & I had to create a new account to dodge his blocking of me. When he found out that it was my pseudonym, he blocked that account too. I tried to send him money yesterday, but he kept it & never sent me the mod, as well, as a letter pissed @ me for supposedly deceiving him. Honestly, despite my f*** ups, Stas556 seems to be a bit of a d*** & I contacted his friends who I also follow on V.K.com about it, to get this issue off my chest. I found out that he is rather paranoid about selling his mod to those other than his close friends & those that he knows. This was probably in relation to having his Kam.A.Z mod being publicly released, despite it being a paid mod. However, the way Stas556 handled my honest mistakes was a little bit over-blown & rather like an a**hole. I would accept the fact that I screwed up & the way I handled the situation @ first was childish, immature & inappropriate & I'd accept being blocked & kicked out of his community for a month or two or even three. But to deny me the ability to get what the Hell I paid for, as well as being denied updates is just too far & it was just the incorrect way to handle it. I would've been happy to improve my behavior & accept my consequences.
To continue, I will admit that I probably did send Stas money under the wrong name, to prevent him from finding out that it was me. I even contacted the guy who posted that ad & he told me to contact Stas. Apparently, that didn't matter to him. What really set him off was the user name I was using on my F.B page.

Horizon™
Developer

11 Jun 2017 12:03

I sent him money before he contacted me, because I was under the assumption that he'd send me the mod. However, he blocked me on all social media

I tried to send him money yesterday, but he kept it & never sent me the mod, as well, as a letter pissed @ me for supposedly deceiving him.

But to deny me the ability to get what the Hell I paid for, as well as being denied updates is just too far & it was just the incorrect way to handle it.
He may have scammed you (if you really lost some money, and not received the product you have payed for), this is the reason why I don't recommend payed mods, as you may not receive a mod, or receive something different.
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Lionfish
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2017 12:07

DeusHorizon wrote:
I sent him money before he contacted me, because I was under the assumption that he'd send me the mod. However, he blocked me on all social media

I tried to send him money yesterday, but he kept it & never sent me the mod, as well, as a letter pissed @ me for supposedly deceiving him.

But to deny me the ability to get what the Hell I paid for, as well as being denied updates is just too far & it was just the incorrect way to handle it.
He may have scammed you (if you really lost some money, and not received the product you have payed for), this is the reason why I don't recommend payed mods, as you may not receive a mod, or receive something different.
He made it crystal clear that if I sent him money again, he'd keep it. I tried two times to purchase the mod. I guess I'm going to have to contact PayPal about this.

Lionfish
Donation rank:

Lionfish wrote:
DeusHorizon wrote:

He made it crystal clear that if I sent him money again, he'd keep it. I tried two times to purchase the mod. I guess I'm going to have to contact PayPal about this.
The first time he refunded it. The second time, he didn't.

Horizon™
Developer

11 Jun 2017 12:11

Well, at least some of it is back. I wonder how much you have paid for such product (a.k.a its cost) ?

And I am going to repeat myself again - never buy a paid mod, as it is illegal, and you may not get what you payed for. It is okay to actually donate.
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Lionfish
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2017 12:14

Lionfish wrote:
Lionfish wrote:
DeusHorizon wrote:

The first time he refunded it. The second time, he didn't.
I have sent a complaint to him. I hope that this time, he'll listen. Now, granted, I probably shouldn't've done what I've described (operated under two accounts to dodge his block), but I'm still entitled to the product, as I paid for it.

Lionfish
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2017 12:16

If you want more information, please check out these docs: file:///C:/Users/Lionf/Desktop/MAZ%20-%[email protected]

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information