Is it woth buying Italia?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
BenjaBrim
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2017 12:03

I'm debating if I should buy the new Italia DLC. I know it'll be needed for fture promods expansions, but is it worth the asking price of £13.50? Thanks.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2017 12:19

yes.. of course, you can wait Xmas offers on Steam or other sites.
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

realdeal350
Developer

16 Dec 2017 01:18

Yes, buy it. I bought it a few days ago and my butt hurts from sitting down for hours driving around. :lol:
But seriously, it's an excellent DLC. Makes France look mediocre. :P
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

CptCaribbean

16 Dec 2017 15:10

It's really worth buying this tunnel simulator. I mean, Italia. It has really nice views, amazing graphics (you can check it from the vanilla part of Italy).
If you think that 18€ are expensive, what I did is to buy it through the Map Booster pack which makes a discount of almost 3€.

PS: If you don't buy it you won't be able to play future ProMods versions. With that said I don't know why you aren't buying it right now xD
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

BenjaBrim
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2017 08:09

CAPLV wrote:
11 Dec 2017 12:19
yes.. of course, you can wait Xmas offers on Steam or other sites.
I might have to do that, because money is an issue. Cheers for the advice anyway.
realdeal350 wrote:
16 Dec 2017 01:18
Yes, buy it. I bought it a few days ago and my butt hurts from sitting down for hours driving around. :lol:
But seriously, it's an excellent DLC. Makes France look mediocre. :P
I did really enjoy the France dlc's attention to detail, such as Le Mans with the junctions to get their, and the power plants. But if it is as you speak, I'll be there for probably 6 weeks non stop :D
CptCaribbean wrote:
16 Dec 2017 15:10
It's really worth buying this tunnel simulator. I mean, Italia. It has really nice views, amazing graphics (you can check it from the vanilla part of Italy).
If you think that 18€ are expensive, what I did is to buy it through the Map Booster pack which makes a discount of almost 3€.

PS: If you don't buy it you won't be able to play future ProMods versions. With that said I don't know why you aren't buying it right now xD
Might have to use the map booster pack then :D
I'll have to work my way over there, as I'm exploring Ireland and the UK at the moment. Didn't realise they improved the base game areas :o
Last edited by tkk7406 on 23 Dec 2017 06:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please refrain from posting several times consecutively

///Miksu

17 Dec 2017 19:48

I will buy it just for Promods if I will update my game from 1.28 to 1.30. Right now I am not sure what to do because of mods.
For me ETS2 is now good enough.

I bought France dlc just for Promods.
I haven't even tried that dlc yet. Just driving promods, rus map and scandinavia dlc part of map.

BenjaBrim
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2017 19:58

///Miksu wrote:
17 Dec 2017 19:48
I will buy it just for Promods if I will update my game from 1.28 to 1.30. Right now I am not sure what to do because of mods.
For me ETS2 is now good enough.

I bought France dlc just for Promods.
I haven't even tried that dlc yet. Just driving promods, rus map and scandinavia dlc part of map.
France is a very well made DLC, better quality than Scandinavia DLC, which you have experience of. I just wandered if the Italy DLC was of the same, if not better quality than the France one is for roughly the same price :D

You should be fine for 1.30 if you only use promods and rusmap, but I use a lot of other mods. Only a few imperfections like invisible cars that you only notice if you look for imperfections :lol:

lelux

18 Dec 2017 08:20

As italian and user of this DLC i suggest to buy it. Roads are good, terrain well represented, cities are full of life and detailed. There are some little details that not fully satisfied me but nothing serious (a certain lack of landmarks in the cities, mount Etna too small and some roads missed or misplaced but surely Promods mappers will provide!). By the way, you can buy the dlc on instant gaming for 11,13 euro at this moment!

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information