Montenegro pictures and videos

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
brainiac
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2018 19:52

Vlax wrote:
30 Jan 2018 19:32
Bratski, radi li ko uopšte taj put Plužine - Žabljak P14? To je onaj stari gorski put, nevjerovatno je lijep, ako zbog ičega barem bi ga trebalo odradit zbog ljepote! Bilo bi dobro kad bi bilo u sledećem update 2.30... Pozdrav iz Srpske Sparte! Poz iz Budve :)
Nemam pojma. Mnogo mi se svideo. Al' put je uzan i pitanje je mogu li proći kamioni sa prikoilcom. Video sam u onim tunelima kamion bez prikolice.
Al' moramo da pišemo i engleski da svi mogu da razumeju, ipak je međunarodni forum.

Vlax:
Does anyone make that road Plužine-Žabljak, P14? It is old mountain road, much beautiful. It should be made only because of beauty. It will be good if it will be in 2.30. Greetings from Serbian Sparta! Gretings from Budva!
I hope that translate is more or less good.

brainiac:
I don't know. But road is narrow, only 1 lane and question is if trucks with trailers can drive on that road. I saw in tunnels-serpentines trucks without trailers.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Vlax

30 Jan 2018 19:59

brainiac wrote:
30 Jan 2018 19:52
Vlax wrote:
30 Jan 2018 19:32
Bratski, radi li ko uopšte taj put Plužine - Žabljak P14? To je onaj stari gorski put, nevjerovatno je lijep, ako zbog ičega barem bi ga trebalo odradit zbog ljepote! Bilo bi dobro kad bi bilo u sledećem update 2.30... Pozdrav iz Srpske Sparte! Poz iz Budve :)
Nemam pojma. Mnogo mi se svideo. Al' put je uzan i pitanje je mogu li proći kamioni sa prikoilcom. Video sam u onim tunelima kamion bez prikolice.
Al' moramo da pišemo i engleski da svi mogu da razumeju, ipak je međunarodni forum.

Vlax:
Does anyone make that road Plužine-Žabljak, P14? It is old mountain road, much beautiful. It should be made only because of beauty. It will be good if it will be in 2.30. Greetings from Serbian Sparta! Gretings from Budva!
I hope that translate is more or less good.

brainiac:
I don't know. But road is narrow, only 1 lane and question is if trucks with trailers can drive on that road. I saw in tunnels-serpentines trucks without trailers.
Aha ok. Yea the P14 road that connects Pluzine and Zabljak is at some points quite narrow, BUT it has been reconstructed last year. So I guess at this point it is possible for fully loaded trucks to go through those once really narrow tunnels. But the road is absolutely phenomenal :) Its so scenic it would be great addition to the game but eh...we'll see...Anyway whats going on with Serbia at the moment? Are the ProMods guys working on adding Belgrade, Nis and few other cities for the next update?

Noah_Lukas

30 Jan 2018 21:35

Yes indeed we are located in the rhine-valley and between the two mountain ranges 'Black-Forest' and the 'Vosges'
Actually I live 15 km south of Karlsruhe but it's more or less around the corner ^^
We are called the hand-fan-city because it was build like one :
At the Karlsruhe castle we have 'light-games' at evenings like those :
We have the most sun hours in Germany and the warmest summerdays :D
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

MistahDave
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2018 22:34

Vlax wrote:
30 Jan 2018 14:38
MistahDave wrote:
30 Jan 2018 11:26
I've visited Montenegro three times, trust me i'm in love with your country! There's still a few things I have left to do too!

If I win the lottery/when I make my money i'm going to buy myself an apartment in Dukley Gardens!
Holy guacamole bro don't buy an apartment there ever lol when you can easily buy an apartment around hotel Splendid with an excellent view on the complete Bečići aquatorium, which includes Rafailovići, Pržno, Miločer and Sveti Stefan for like 80 to 100k...Come to think of it, you can actually buy an apartment per say 35m2, to 45m2 for 60k in Sveti Stefan with mind blowing views :) Dukley gardens to me is ok but its all concrete, concrete everywhere...Glad you like my country. You guys from UK or from any European Union country can literally come here ask for a citizenship and the Govt. would give it to you in maybe a year or so...We have quite a few British citizens living in Boka Kotorska :) Especially around the town of Perast.
That's good information to know. If I could figure out a source of income or get an English speaking job in Montenegro i'd move there tomorrow.

Vlax

31 Jan 2018 12:57

MistahDave wrote:
30 Jan 2018 22:34
Vlax wrote:
30 Jan 2018 14:38
MistahDave wrote:
30 Jan 2018 11:26
I've visited Montenegro three times, trust me i'm in love with your country! There's still a few things I have left to do too!

If I win the lottery/when I make my money i'm going to buy myself an apartment in Dukley Gardens!
Holy guacamole bro don't buy an apartment there ever lol when you can easily buy an apartment around hotel Splendid with an excellent view on the complete Bečići aquatorium, which includes Rafailovići, Pržno, Miločer and Sveti Stefan for like 80 to 100k...Come to think of it, you can actually buy an apartment per say 35m2, to 45m2 for 60k in Sveti Stefan with mind blowing views :) Dukley gardens to me is ok but its all concrete, concrete everywhere...Glad you like my country. You guys from UK or from any European Union country can literally come here ask for a citizenship and the Govt. would give it to you in maybe a year or so...We have quite a few British citizens living in Boka Kotorska :) Especially around the town of Perast.
That's good information to know. If I could figure out a source of income or get an English speaking job in Montenegro i'd move there tomorrow.
Well its not that hard to get a job if you are a foreigner here. Montenegrins generally have a huge respect for the people from Western and Northern Europe, and in general about 85% of younger population speaks English on a very high level so I assume you wouldn't have problems in communication with people. Many people know English as well but they're kinda shy to speak it. Anyway, I think you could get a job in many areas, ranging from Tourist agencies, Hotels, Rent a car companies, and that range is probably wider really so I don't think you'd have some issues with it considering the fact that many Brits live and work in Boka Kotorska or Boka Bay and having been in constant communication with them, they pretty much enjoy their life here. I mean Montenegro is not much, its still widely underdeveloped country in terms of infrastructure, whether it be the roads, schools, hospitals, but I got this feeling that everything is heading in the right direction. Here in the Balkans which is a truly magnificent region, with incredible cultures, people in power have been always fighting for the territory and later for bare survival. So in all fairness people didn't even have the time to build proper anything in between the Balkan wars then World wars, then again Balkan wars...Hopefully that is a thing of the past :) The lifelong goal of these societies in the Balkans is to join the European family, as many of us believe that would give us some security :) I have never visited Wales tho, I don't know much about its history, but I know Cymru is a really nice country with a great history and that flag is absolutely gorgeous :) Its incredible actually...

Vlax

31 Jan 2018 16:50

Noah_Lukas wrote:
30 Jan 2018 21:35
Yes indeed we are located in the rhine-valley and between the two mountain ranges 'Black-Forest' and the 'Vosges'
Actually I live 15 km south of Karlsruhe but it's more or less around the corner ^^
We are called the hand-fan-city because it was build like one :
At the Karlsruhe castle we have 'light-games' at evenings like those :
We have the most sun hours in Germany and the warmest summerdays :D
Bro thats awesome! I live around the corner too. Sveti Stefan is 12km away from Budva :D

90082546.jpg
90082546.jpg (87.68 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
Attachments
aaa.jpg
aaa.jpg (117.97 KiB) Viewed 1774 times

Noah_Lukas

31 Jan 2018 18:32

Beach skyline 8-)

Vlax

01 Feb 2018 11:17

Noah_Lukas wrote:
31 Jan 2018 18:32
Beach skyline 8-)
Yes :) Its down some 30-50m from my house. The view is spectacular, and at the moment its so foggy and the sea is rough, the rain is about to pour here :) after two weeks of really great weather :)

Noah_Lukas

01 Feb 2018 16:17

Well here it is cloudy for 2 months meanwhile :lol:

Vlax

02 Feb 2018 12:57

Noah_Lukas wrote:
01 Feb 2018 16:17
Well here it is cloudy for 2 months meanwhile :lol:
hahah :lol: Here the Red Meteo alarm has been issued for Budva and southern Montenegro for the next couple of days. Its rainy, stormy, and pretty cold...And it will most likely stay that way for the next week or so :D

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information