Help/Pomoc-Buying a new rig for properly playing ETS2 with Promods

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
LAFAYET47
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2018 19:50

Hi/Cześć!

This topic is specially designed for Polish members of this forum, but anyone who would like can give some ideas and I will be grateful. Since I'm a foreigner living in Poland, I would like to ask the polish people where could I buy a proper machine for playing Promods and some other maps...I have been talking already with some polish mates but they don't seem to know quite much about computers and so on and they only recommend me to look on MediaMarkt and similar places...and these shops haven't got very good deals, they are amazingly expensive for polish standars.

My only request would be that (unfortunately) it must be a laptop, in this moment I simply can't buy a desktop PC. I know that laptops are way worse in terms of performance than desktop PC's but they offer another advantages like mobility, which is essential for me.

I'm looking forward for your recomendations,

Pozdrawiam ;)

Callipso
Donation rank:

24 Feb 2018 23:57

There are some other places to buy on the net that can give reasonable prices, Amazon at times has a deal that might be interesting, Newegg also has a great selection of different laptops designed for specific purposes such as gaming, Just to offer a couple of electronics sellers on the web. Both are based in the US and can ship international as well.

LAFAYET47
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2018 13:30

Callipso wrote:
24 Feb 2018 23:57
There are some other places to buy on the net that can give reasonable prices, Amazon at times has a deal that might be interesting, Newegg also has a great selection of different laptops designed for specific purposes such as gaming, Just to offer a couple of electronics sellers on the web. Both are based in the US and can ship international as well.
Thanks, I have already took a look on these websites. While they offer good deals (reasonably cheaper prices than Europe) the problem is the international shipping to Poland, which is amazingly expensive, unfortunately :(

Hellooo, where are you polish people?? :lol:

Vøytek
Developer

25 Feb 2018 13:52

I always buy PC parts on Morele, I guess they have laptops too: https://www.morele.net/
Or you could take a look here for gaming stuff: https://sklep.hyperbook.pl/
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

peniu
Donation rank:

26 Feb 2018 17:48

Morele, Xkom, komputronik are the most popular ones I think.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information