AI license plates and companies

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Maxest

22 Feb 2018 11:50

I hope it's okay to post two question at once. :)
My first question is about the way vehicles get they license plates. Do every ai car get automatically the same country license plate as it drive in? In real life you can see trucks or cars with some foreign license plates. I think it's will be good to see some polish, hungarian, romanian etc. ai trucks when you drive in Germany. As well some estonian trucks and cars in Finland. It would make quite good reality feeling. Once I saw a polish ai car in Russia quite far from Polish border, but I'm not sure was it supposed to be so or it was a bug.
Another thing is the skins of ai trucks. I saw some Maxima and RIMI trucks in the countries far away those supermarkets are operating in. Which was quite odd.
So my questions are:
1. Is it possible to make some script that will set a percentage of international license plates you can see in the traffic of a specific country?
2. Is it possible to make ai skin to be shown only in a specific country?

PirriAND

22 Feb 2018 16:12

I don't think that is possible. Let's wait until the ProMods staff say something about the issue.

Horizon™
Developer

22 Feb 2018 19:43

1. That is not possible, therefore, we haven't done that ourselves either.
2. Yes, it is possible to restrict some AI vehicles to appear in the specific country, that is why, you could only see Estonian police cars in Estonia, or Spanish police cars in Spain.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Drivin' mighty Scania

#WorkingOnNothing

ScuL
Founder

23 Feb 2018 01:36

I wish point 1 was possible.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Callipso
Donation rank:

24 Feb 2018 23:29

Don't we all, that kind of detail would make driving around feel so much more normal than it currently does

Tanksome

24 Feb 2018 23:50

IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe, if you can't put foreign plates on AI car, maybe put it on parked cars

• Information