The best DLC

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
OilStation

25 Apr 2018 15:41

Hello,
I made this topic for you to tell what is your prefered dlc.
You can tell if you like more:
  • Going East
  • Scandinava
  • Vive la France
  • Italia
You can tell what you like in dlc or don't like.

EdgeGladiator

25 Apr 2018 17:10

For me, the DLC Bella Italia is the best. It is the newest so it has new assets manufactured. In this DLC, we feel really in Italy, the sets are fantastic and I do not regret having bought it. In 2nd I will say Scandinavia because it is really beautiful and it is a pleasure to ride there but it lacks cities in Norway because 4, is not enough and I'm bored in Denmark. In 3rd the DLC Long live France. It is like Italy, rather recent so it is new assets used and the environment is really cool. Mention also realistic street lights and the reconstruction of Paris. On the other hand, it misses a lot of cities (Tours !!, Lorient, Rouen, ...) and it is not really realistic. Some cities like Limoges, Clermont-Fd, Marseille, Toulouse and Le Mans are not realistic and they all look like each other. And lastly the DLC Going East.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Noah_Lukas

25 Apr 2018 17:26

At the moment I like Italia best but I think the Baltic DLC will be my favourite favourite one.
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

brainiac
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2018 21:54

My best DLC is "Promods DLC".
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

PirriAND

25 Apr 2018 22:24

For me all DLC are cool. Until now i don't have a DLC which i like more than the others.

martinusK

25 Apr 2018 23:19

Italy will definetely take the crown. Scandinavia and France were massive improvements from Going East, but they fell a bit short for me.
Seeing how great of an improvement Italy was, i can't wait for the Baltic DLC.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Tanksome
Donation rank:

26 Apr 2018 00:40

brainiac wrote:
25 Apr 2018 21:54
"Promods DLC".
How much does it cost?

Callipso
Donation rank:

26 Apr 2018 00:46

costs as much as all the DLC from SCS required to play Promods.

realdeal350
Developer

26 Apr 2018 07:21

I like DLC Italy the best because it's the most realistic and has the coolest assets. After that DLC Scandinavia is my second favourite because of the assets and environment. DLC France would be my third favourite because even though it does look excellent, it is quite unrealistic. And lastly DLC Going East is my least favourite for obvious reasons :P
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

etssimfan

26 Apr 2018 19:12

for me italy dlc is the best i like the assets, the roads and motorways, the cities like palermo, messina, napol,i ancona, an livorno and the scenery. second will be scandinavia i like the scenery and roads in norway, the roads in sweden i dont like the junctions especially in denmark and i dont like stockholm and copenhague. third would be france i like le mans the bridges and some sceneries i dont like marseille, toulouse, nice. and going east nothing to say is only some assets but it is like the standard map well i dont drive to much in going east to be honnest

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information