Low income?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
EnzoPerrin
Donation rank:

22 Jun 2018 20:25

So i'm lvl 36, and got all the points maxed out. I was earning at max 120k euro for large trips in the vanilla game (typical from berlin to aberdeen). So today I bought the map booster dlc and cargo bundle, i also downloaded pro mods. A trip from Sheffield to Finland was only going to give me 100k euros. How is that even possible? Like a trip that far? Yes i got all the vehicles i wan't already, but its feels kinda lackluster to drive so far for so little :(

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

22 Jun 2018 21:14

Well, it depends on the road you driven and what type of cargo you were hauling.
There actually 200k Jobs from Italy up to svalbard or nordkapp.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

23 Jun 2018 21:59

And the profit of such a job (Sheffield to Finland) is 'low' due to the ferries which are in that particular route.
Distance traveled by ferry doesn't earn you anything. It just costs money.
Taking a longer route (not taking the ferry) doesn't solve that problem. It doesn't give you more money. It does give you more experience points though.

Money is calculated by the distance shown as the route in the joblist minus the amount of damage you took.
Experience is calculated when you deliver your cargo, by you actual driven distance minus the amount of damage.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information