Help ATS.1.5.2 to 1.6 mod

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
mecc69

19 Oct 2018 08:54

Ciao a tutti. Stò provando a recuperare una mod Mappa personale, ferma alla versione
di America Truck simulator V.1.5.2s. Primo passo dovrebbe essere il passaggio a ATS v.1.6.

Con ATS v1.6.1.3s e i due file indicati nella pagina(compatibility mod-batch replace config)
http://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Games/A ... ides/1.6#H

How to convert map
If your map is using some prefabs or road edges which were removed in this update, you need to
convert it using a steps mentioned bellow. Otherwise no conversion is necessary.
Download the compatibility mod link and put it into mods folder.
Download a batch replace config link and put it into "Documents\American Truck Simulator" folder.
Load map in the editor
Open the replacement tool using F3 key and press the "Batch replace" button.
Save map
Correct prefabs according to the Prefab changes section bellow.
Save map

Aperto Editor ATS v1.6.1.3s ho inserito i due file nei percorsi descritti e la mia mappa viene
caricata senza problemi. Adesso usando (F3 key and press the "Batch replace" button) in editor
non succede nulla, non avvia nessuna finestra di ricalcolo e non so se ha fatto il suo lavoro.
In editor premendo F8 (recompute map) si vede piccola finestra che calcola e fa il suo lavoro.

Comunque fatto i passaggi descritti e rifatto il file.SCS della mia mappa mod, file cartella
MAP aggiornati, la mod con ats.1.6.1.3s carica ma poi si blocca dando errore. Manifest.sii è aggiornato.
Ringrazio in anticipo chi può darmi un aiuto.

Hi everyone. I'm trying to recover a personal Map mod, firm to the version
of America Truck simulator V.1.5.2s. First step should be the transition to ATS v.1.6.

With ATS v1.6.1.3s and the two files indicated on the page (compatibility mod-batch replace config)
http://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Games/A ... ides/1.6#H

How to convert map
If you are using some prefabs or road edges which were removed in this update, you need to
convert it using a steps mentioned bellow. Otherwise no conversion is necessary.
Download the compatibility mod link and put it into the mods folder.
Download batch replace config link and put it into "Documents \ American Truck Simulator" folder.
Load map in the editor
Open the replacement tool using the F3 key and press the "Batch replace" button.
Save map
Correct prefabs according to the Prefab changes section bellow.
Save map

Open Editor ATS v1.6.1.3s I have inserted the two files in the described paths and my map comes
loaded without problems. Now using (F3 key and press the "Batch replace" button) in the editor
nothing happens, it does not start any recalculation window and I do not know if it did its job.
In the editor pressing F8 (recompute map) you see a small window that calculates and does its job.

However done the described steps and redone the file. SCS of my map mod, file folder
MAP updated, the mod with ats.1.6.1.3s loads but then crashes giving error. Manifest.sii is updated.

I thank in advance who can help me.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information