Harder Parking ?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Phantom_Mark
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2018 16:09

Anybody know if there is any mods which add more difficult parking? I drive a truck in RL and find pretty much all of the parking options a bit easy, same as real life really, we are spoilt these days with the modern depots, they are much more truck friendly, but it would be nice to have some really nasty ones here and there to also reflect how it rolls in RL.........I remember years back there used to be some building sites in ETS or ETS2 I forget now, they could be tricky, I have not been able to find any of those recently tho for some reason ?

So, if there is any harder parking mods out there please yell, enjoy the challenge, would also be nice to see more delivery points in one city within the existing maps tbh :P

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2018 16:53

The parking spots are integrated in the Company prefabs, so you would need to edit them and pack them as new mod, or place some objects to make the parking harder.
There's no other mod solution that adds harder parking then the hard parking option.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Phantom_Mark
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2018 21:07

Thx, Funnily enough I have found what I wanted right under my own nose here, just started exploring the Poland Rebuilding map addon to compliment the Pro-Mods stuff, absolutely awesome, all the sites are tougher, and the level of detail I have seen in areas of Poland so far are quite frankly astounding attention to detail, many hours of work and effort, I sincerely hope over the years we see this level of detail across the whole european map, but wow, some hours have gone into this so far, I can see.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information