trips

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
tkk7406
Add-on Developer

11 Mar 2015 18:19

Nissantruck wrote:Hello! Päivää! This is my list of the countries that i have been visiting so fare in the real life and i have been in some of the countries many times.And the countries are:
<list>
Greece
Where in Greece did you go? On a island?
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Nissantruck

12 Mar 2015 12:56

Hello! Päivää! Kalimera! The places in Greece where i have been visiting so far are: The island of Crete and the island of Rhodes.So far my total visit count to your country is 13 times,but i will visit there someday again,because i like the food,weather,people and the beautiful places in Greece.So i can say it is one of my favorite countries,where i like to visit.Sas efcharistó evgeniká, ótan íthela na rotíso eán stin ellinikí, écho episkeftheí.I hope that is not completely wrong(the same in English)So thank you kindly for your question,because you did want to ask where in Greece,i have visited.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

12 Mar 2015 16:08

Nissantruck wrote:Hello! Päivää! Kalimera! The places in Greece where i have been visiting so far are: The island of Crete and the island of Rhodes.So far my total visit count to your country is 13 times,but i will visit there someday again,because i like the food,weather,people and the beautiful places in Greece.So i can say it is one of my favorite countries,where i like to visit.Sas efcharistó evgeniká, ótan íthela na rotíso eán stin ellinikí, écho episkeftheí.I hope that is not completely wrong(the same in English)So thank you kindly for your question,because you did want to ask where in Greece,i have visited.
Πολύ ωραία! Μαθαίνεις γρήγορα εσύ! (translation: Well done! You are a quick learner!). It's not completely wrong, and from someone who has just visited I must say I'm very surprised! I hope you do visit more islands, they are also very beautiful each in it's own way!
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Nissantruck

12 Mar 2015 18:48

Hello! Päivää! Kalimera! I do now some words and phrases in Greek,but everything else comes from Google translate program,but like i did say not everything i can speak some Greek,but not so much.Maybe i will go and see other islands of your beautiful country in the future,but that remains to be seen later in my life.I do like the island of Crete a lot,it is nice.If you ever need a nice place to visit,then you can visit Finland,especially in the summer,when it is warm and sunny.Thank you for your message and the same in Greek:Sas efcharistoúme gia to mínymá sas .

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

12 Mar 2015 18:49

I'll have Finland in mind. Research shows that you guys are in the top 5 in the educational system and that your schools are modern, huge and awesome!
Cheers,

Nissantruck

12 Mar 2015 19:02

Hello! Päivää! Kalimera! Schools and health care usually are free in Finland if you do not go to private health care place or private school.But our schools are good and you can get a good education from them and for example little children start to speak foreign languages in school,almost immediately when they go to school.So thats why all the children in Finland can speak,for example English well.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

12 Mar 2015 19:16

Nissantruck wrote:Hello! Päivää! Kalimera! Schools and health care usually are free in Finland if you do not go to private health care place or private school.But our schools are good and you can get a good education from them and for example little children start to speak foreign languages in school,almost immediately when they go to school.So thats why all the children in Finland can speak,for example English well.
That's what I saw too.
Cheers,

Rocar 512E

13 Mar 2015 10:42

Now for the list of visited countries:
Sweden (Visited July 2014 at Soderailje with school)
Dennmark (Stopped at kopenhaven)
Germany (vizited 2013, transited in 2014)
Czech republic and slovakia (Vizited 2013)
Baltics (Passed Thru in July 2014, visited Tallinn,Riga,Vlinus)
Poland (Visited 2012 and passed thru)
Hungary (2009, 2013 and 2014 in debrecen)
Former Yugoslavia (2013)
Switzeland (2009, only visited vaduz, zurich, basel, geneve, and tirano)
Russia (2013, Moscow, SPB)
Ukraine (2012)
DPRK (2010)

Nissantruck

13 Mar 2015 11:11

tkk7406 wrote:
Nissantruck wrote:Hello! Päivää! Kalimera! Schools and health care usually are free in Finland if you do not go to private health care place or private school.But our schools are good and you can get a good education from them and for example little children start to speak foreign languages in school,almost immediately when they go to school.So thats why all the children in Finland can speak,for example English well.
That's what I saw too.
Hello! Päivää! Kalimera! You are absolutely right about that. :mrgreen:

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

13 Mar 2015 15:42

Nissantruck wrote:
tkk7406 wrote:
That's what I saw too.
Hello! Päivää! Kalimera! You are absolutely right about that. :mrgreen:
There were students in my class which did a presentation about education. In which they put some info about the education internationally.
Cheers,

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information