thrustmaster TMX PRo

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
HenryJensen

14 May 2019 12:58

I do not know if I kave done something wrong by installing my new wheel, but I can not make it work with ETS2. First I could not use pedal, but the steering wheel was okay. then I reinstalled the drivers /program , now the wheels are okay but I can not use the Steering wheel. Does anyone of you use thrustmaster wheel ? and should the Pedals + wheels be combined or seperated in the setup program ?

EDIT:
I mean now the pedals are Okay but not the wheel

with regards
henry from denmark

Latest news: The wheel and the pedals are now working, but I need to press my gear Button for maintaining speed and accelleration . I do not have the TH8 shifter . The flappy gear paddles are by default the gear changer I need to press those paddles . So Do I need to buy the shifter for making it work?
Last edited by bmwGTR on 14 May 2019 14:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged double posts, PLEASE use the edit button

Shiva

14 May 2019 15:35

Gear button?
But you have the paddles for changing gears up and down, right? "Buttons 1 and 2"
Then you have buttons 2 to 12 for other functions + the D-Pad. + a 13th button somewhere?
Thrustmaster TMX PRO Racing Wheel amazon com link.
Refer to picture 5, in PC Mapping mode.

Do you mean cruice control, for mantaining your speed?
You should have enough buttons to map for cruise control functions.
If all used, that would be 4 buttons needed.
Even if you use buttons to change gears up and down, then you still should have enough buttons.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

BebeMischa
Donation rank:

14 May 2019 21:33

I don't see enough info here to localize your problem. I can only tell you, that you don't need any second device (shifter) to make your wheel work. I use the T500RS, that uses the same firmware, and it work's just fine.
My son got a T150pro from me, and that works also fine.

What we did found out, that those wheel do not like the USB connection on the front panel of our PC's. There we had some problem's with both wheels on different computers.

Pluging them directly in a USB connector on the mainboard on the back of the PC worked directly perfect.

In ETS and ATS u can assign any action to any button yourself...
Volvo FH16 classic 6x4, RJL Scania T 730 Hp 8x4/4, and more...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=71603
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bebemischa/
i7 9700k, 32 GB, 2xMSI 1070Ti SLi, m.2 SSD 2 TB, 3x24" 1080p, T500RS wheel + shifter with Eaton Fuller knobs
ETS2, Promods, RusMap, Southern region, Great Steppe, all Jazzycat's
Speak NL, CZ, SK, D, GB

HenryJensen

15 May 2019 10:35

Perhaps I have not been clear ( English is not my 1st language ) But I WANT TO DRIVE WITH REAL AUTOMATIC GEARBOX THEREFOR I ONLY NEED TO HAVE TWO BUTTONS ONE TO CHOOSE FORWARD DRIVING AN ANOTHE TO CHOOSE BACKWARD DRIVING. IN THIS CASE FOR MAINTAINING MY GEAR IN FOWARD POSITION I NEED TO PRESS THE BUTTON ALL THE TIME IF I NOT DO THAT MY GEAR WILL CHOOSE NEUTRAL POSITION MEANING LOOSING SPEED. :? :? :? :?
thank you for the answers
Have a nice day
with regards Henry

I have uninstalled the program from my other computer because I was tired of not get it to work properly. I could get it work if I choosed simple gearbox, meaning forward with the throttle and backwards with the brake pedal, and that was not what I wanted, The main reason I chose to buy a new wheel and install it on my old PC ( 2015) was because I on the other screen were able to use The tobie eye, but that seems not to be stable( sometime the EYEX were detected and sometimes not) . So I am going to use my new PC with the 1.34 edition as long as it works. I have now tried some few times upgrade to the open Beta but my game is chrashing . Perhaps because some mods who can not be used in a 1.35 edition. So I am wondering how it will go when the new edition will be official . ( meaning Steam is installing the update by it self and not asked by me)
At The ATS which is updated to 1.35 with very few mods( not many but some ) the game is chrashing as well , but it happens mainly when the game is entering a laggy area and the easiest way out is to crash , properly to avoid a frozen screen.
Last edited by HenryJensen on 19 May 2019 16:59, edited 1 time in total.

Shiva

15 May 2019 15:26

HenryJensen.
Maybe you have set some settings wrong somewhere?
As in... selecting manual gearbox mode and/or H-shifter setting somewhere?
Check all wheel and game settings?
My wheel and pedals are not plugged in, so I can not check those.

/edit:
Reply to HenryJensen's post addition on 19 May 2019 17:59:

Regarding the 1.35 Beta, seems that some of the mods you use are not compatible.

And regarding your wheel setup, somewhere you have wrong settings for it.
Are you using XBox or PC mode?
If you try, you'll get it working.
There should be an option for paddle shifter, some sort.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information