Trailer Skin Pack

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
phlyer91
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2014 11:23

Hello,

i'm looking for a good Trailer Skin Pack, which just adds new skins and no new trailers into the game? I jused Jazzy Cats Trailer and Cargo Packs but i don't wamt to habe so much trailers and a few of them don't look realistic.
So do you have some skin packs which only replace the old SCS Skins? ;)

Thanks!

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2014 17:07

http://ets2.comitek.pl/

If you scroll down on the download page, you can still find the all-in-one v1.9 versions. Watch which one you download, though, because one version of this mod nerfs the economy/xp.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

phlyer91
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2014 00:39

Jan Verschueren wrote:http://ets2.comitek.pl/

If you scroll down on the download page, you can still find the all-in-one v1.9 versions. Watch which one you download, though, because one version of this mod nerfs the economy/xp.
Ok thank you. So i can still use the old version of the map. Because i prefer the pack and not the different mods. Is it possible to play with this 1.9 Version pack in the actual 1.12 ETS Version?

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2014 19:07

phlyer91 wrote:

Ok thank you. So i can still use the old version of the map. Because i prefer the pack and not the different mods. Is it possible to play with this 1.9 Version pack in the actual 1.12 ETS Version?
Yep, no problem. The loading screen pics are the "old" size, but otherwise no issues. Not thinking about upgrading to 2.0 and having 7? different mods to load.

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2014 20:30

This is good too for abnormal loads... http://www.etsmodding.com/trailer-mod-pack-v3-2/

I don't use it myself so I can't comment on the performance, all I know is it apparently runs on v1.12 and the trailers look nice.

phlyer91
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2014 22:05

Jan Verschueren wrote:
phlyer91 wrote:

Yep, no problem. The loading screen pics are the "old" size, but otherwise no issues. Not thinking about upgrading to 2.0 and having 7? different mods to load.
Thank you very much guys. I will try them. ;)
But what do you mean with the loading screens and their old size? Does the trailer mod change these? :|

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2014 02:14

phlyer91 wrote:Thank you very much guys. I will try them. ;)
But what do you mean with the loading screens and their old size? Does the trailer mod change these? :|
You know how when you go from the profile selection screen to the main game screen and from there to actually loading the 3D world the first time (or after loading a savegame) the game shows a loading screen. Some mods, like ProMods add screens to the pool for the game to pick from and so does this trailer mod.

Now, I think for v1.11 SCS changed the size and aspect ratio of the images used in these loading screens. ProMods has adapted/updated theirs, but the images in the v1.9 of this trailer mod (as I said I haven't tried v2.0 yet) were created for a previous version of the game, so they don't quite fit the mask the game applies when they are selected. Which doesn't bother me as I get to see a lot more variety in trailers in the game without much of the sillyness which ruins the Jazzycat stuff for me.

phlyer91
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2014 07:58

Jan Verschueren wrote:
phlyer91 wrote:Thank you very much guys. I will try them. ;)
You know how when you go from the profile selection screen to the main game screen and from there to actually loading the 3D world the first time (or after loading a savegame) the game shows a loading screen. Some mods, like ProMods add screens to the pool for the game to pick from and so does this trailer mod.

Now, I think for v1.11 SCS changed the size and aspect ratio of the images used in these loading screens. ProMods has adapted/updated theirs, but the images in the v1.9 of this trailer mod (as I said I haven't tried v2.0 yet) were created for a previous version of the game, so they don't quite fit the mask the game applies when they are selected. Which doesn't bother me as I get to see a lot more variety in trailers in the game without much of the sillyness which ruins the Jazzycat stuff for me.
Ah ok, thank you very much. I understand now. ;)

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information