Countries and Cities Suggestion for future

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
ZelvaCZ

16 Nov 2014 08:33

Euro1234-Truck wrote:I know whats going on in Donesk but this is a truck simulating game so I dont think it will affect us driving there in anyway

And for Monaco, If we want to have the whole of europe, we need to have all the countries, I know its close to Nice but alot of people would love this small nation to be in ProMods as they want to drive around the grand prix
Nobody lets you in.
Every European country? So, what about Vatican?...

Many people would also like to drive on the Le Mans circuit, but it is not accessible when there is no race at the time.

Euro1234-Truck

16 Nov 2014 08:37

Hmm.. If your not aloud in Donetsk, I might have to change things around abit, thanks for telling me

and for Monaco, still, even if they dont let you in, Monaco is a country and is needed to complete Europe

and for the vatican city, is there even any roads there?

Purno
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2014 09:19

The main reason these countries aren't planned yet, is because we're busy with other projects. I'd love to map all of Europe, but I will not start on a new country until I finished Iceland.

As for the exact list of cities you listed, I'm not going to look in detail. That kinda stuff comes when we are closer to start work on one of these countries.
Euro1234-Truck wrote:Hmm.. If your not aloud in Donetsk, I might have to change things around abit, thanks for telling me
Political issues don't belong in a truck simulation game, the only issue is that we need to assign a country to a city. But I believe the majority of countries still consider it part of Ukraine, even while occupied by Russian troops.
and for the vatican city, is there even any roads there?
Since the Vatican city is located inside Rome, we'll have to see if it's possible to make any kind of reference while building Rome. Don't count on it being considered a seperate country in ETS2 though. You're lucky to see any Vatican scenery in Rome.

Euro1234-Truck

16 Nov 2014 09:27

The major place of Ukraine war is in Crimea not Donetsk I think and for Vatican city, I didnt add it to my list as I doubt it would be a important edition to ETS2 or maybe you can merge it with Rome?

EDIT:
This is just to help you guys on some cities in the future, i know its not plan yet as you guys are working on the other amazing cities and countries

volan123
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2014 10:15

Euro1234-Truck wrote:The major place of Ukraine war is in Crimea not Donetsk I think and for Vatican city, I didnt add it to my list as I doubt it would be a important edition to ETS2 or maybe you can merge it with Rome?

EDIT:
This is just to help you guys on some cities in the future, i know its not plan yet as you guys are working on the other amazing cities and countries
This suggestion list is mostly for far future, don't think any of the countries will be added in near future as they're busy making other countries. But overall, the plan is great. (P.S. I still don't see Zadar and Rijeka on the list!)
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

Euro1234-Truck

16 Nov 2014 10:18

Yes I made this list for the future just to try and make it a little easy for them to do the research and stuff and I will look into Zadar and Rijeka as I think we have enough cities in Croatia

ZelvaCZ

16 Nov 2014 10:19

I think Rijeka is a must for the future :) it is industrial city ;)

volan123
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2014 10:21

ZelvaCZ wrote:I think Rijeka is a must for the future :) it is industrial city ;)
Rijeka and Zadar are mostly known for their ports, and you can add those small towns as scenery cities...
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

Euro1234-Truck

16 Nov 2014 10:26

I removed Gospic and added Rijeka and Zadar, I am gonna try and add more cities to Serbia

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

16 Nov 2014 12:54

The thing with some countries in Europe is that they are very, very tiny. The Vatican is the tiniest country in the world: 0.4km². That's so small, my neighbourhood doesn't fit within the country borders. Monaco is also not that large and if we are going to implement it, it will be linked with Nice most probably. Malta is also a tiny island and I think that it is too small to represent. San Marino also has a problem that a larger city is planned nearby...

So these small countries are hard to represent...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information