what mods are you guys are playing?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2013 02:28

I use TSM time to time but that map has 25 countries including north Africa but also Slovenia, Croatia, Albania, and Greece

TheVerenzak
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2013 09:35

RoadRageDude wrote:I use TSM time to time but that map has 25 countries including north Africa but also Slovenia, Croatia, Albania, and Greece
I don't see your logic of advertising TSM (which is crap, imo) on the forums of ProMods. :?

Also, I see you are replying to almost every thread, half of the time something that doesn't add any useful information. This is irrotating me and some other people.

To make this post useful, I use ProMods (ofc.), a Real-Companys mod and a few (American) truck mods.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2013 09:41

Any trailer mod by Bora is worth downloading ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Moh1336

26 Oct 2013 12:40

I have now included "The big Stobart" mod so that I can have four different trailer skins (green curtain, fridge, biomass, and green cooliner). That took me a while to make but I'm loving it.

As far as TSM goes, never tried it. But I have seen screenshots some really silly (almost childish) things in it like the "jumpers" on the bridges. That on its own was enough to deter me.

I'll stick with Promods, it may take them longer than it has TSM, but you can see the difference with the work they have put into it and minus all the silly junk too.

123Goh!
Donation rank:

12 Nov 2013 17:09

I playing with this mod: Improved Weather, it works with pro mod maps it make the sky look better at sunset and the sunny days has blue skies without clouds like a clear sunny day. Here is a link http://ets2.lt/en/improved-weather/ check it out. :D

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2013 15:38

im using just a Black Volvo FH16 interior with blue LED Lights and the ProMod Map

Moh1336

28 Nov 2013 22:49

Well thanks to SCS updating the Volvo to allow the lightbar to be skinable, I have now got lightbar mods for several real companies as well as my fictional one.

I'm really hoping they will do the same for the classic volvo too.

cyberman
Donation rank:

29 Nov 2013 02:49

at the moment I create my own trailers.just done work on my new interior,it is very unique
the cybermen's planet mondas.just down the road from skaro,planet of the daleks
There is logic in eurotruck 2

Nylanderz

15 Dec 2013 12:28

Hello everyone! New to this forum and i just might say it's one darn good forum! :-D
I personally use 50Kedas Scania (best i've found out there,currently running 1.7.1 but i don't want to update till there are more supported mods.) and ofcourse ProMod. Though i'm looking for more mods,stuff like real scandinavian trailer and companys. I've heard of this 'Bora' guy but i can't find his downloads. I'm from Sweden so i would like it to be as realistic as possible. Also looking for some FX changer, i've seen people using some but i would like to know the best ones (less fuzz,the better. Don't like half-done things that mess with the game.)
Would really appreciate some help in my search!
best regards.
-Nylanderz

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information