ProMods Roadhouse (free topic)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Peterson

15 Sep 2016 12:05

It's called Season: You can go either for a lunch menu (from 4-7€), or in evening for a nice, original dinner. It's one of the best places around, food is unusual, fresh and new. I imagine that it would cost 3-times more somewhere else...
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

20 Sep 2016 00:21

You guys have seen me dedicate so much time to ProMods that you almost forget that I have other hobbies too. One of my hobbies involves geofiction*. I'm in a interaction project with several other dutch-speaking geofictians. I manage three neighbouring countries on the continent of Borealia (which I founded, by the way): the wealthy city state of Imaginia, greatly influenced by its neighbouring social democratic (and for me a semi-idealistic) federal republic of Skjyllina (Schellingen); and the liberal distopia of Nîegän (Newshire). For these countries, I work out all sorts of things, like maps, history, culture... I even have a fictional religion, came up with a fictional, yet practically feasible sports game (kurvklot) and I'm still working on the Nagaskian language for Schellingen. Because using German as a main language of a fictional country is a bit... well... boring.

So, a few days ago, I decided to make a schematic map of my railway network in Schellingen and Imaginia. I wanted to know which lines would be frequently used, what capacities the stations would need and where train lines would be heading to. It took me literally all day to plot all the lines, but the final result is one fancy map:

Click to enlarge

This map is quite dense with information. It tells you:
  • The exact route of each and every rail line.
  • Every train station in the network.
  • The corresponding rail line number.
  • If a train stops on a station or not.
  • Routes through large stations.
  • The train operator for each and every line.
  • The frequency of the line service.
Oh, and for those who would like to know where the abbreviations for some stations mean:
  • Hbf: Huvuðbanhof (Main station)
  • Mbf: Midtbanhof (Central station)
  • HS: Huvuðstaġon (Main station; only used in the state of Fugäser)
Anyway, I hope you like some insights in one of my other hobbies! ;)

* the creation and management of fictional countries
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2016 09:10

Oh my... Me like this :D
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Mikisha51

22 Sep 2016 16:43

Hi,I have a problem.I open to download promods for ets2 and i downloaded all files but link for promod patch 7 not opening what to doo?HELP

Peterson

22 Sep 2016 17:27

You mean final file 7? I had issues with that, I had to download it wiyh my phone and then USB it to my PC. It worked well, but make sure that you put it in the same folder.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2016 16:11

Volleybal4life wrote:Q: What is your favorite restaurant to go out for a dinner?
That would be GBK in my home town, its FRICKIN EPIC!!!!! It's where I learnt the ways of L&P, the soft drink of the gods haha
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

Dannu
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2016 09:19

For me Turkin Pippuri :lol: I always get free Pepsi when i buy myself kebab or pizza :)
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

ScuL
Founder

24 Sep 2016 10:04

Gylfi Sigurðsson wrote:
That would be GBK in my home town, its FRICKIN EPIC!!!!! It's where I learnt the ways of L&P, the soft drink of the gods haha
Excellent. I didn't know you could get L&P at GBK :) WIsh I knew it when I lived in the UK.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2016 10:57

Yeah bro, I regularly spend £15+ just on L&P, I've become rather addicted to it hahaha You know, world famous in New Zealand :D
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

Lonely Wolf

06 Oct 2016 17:52

Hello!
May I ask some questions about map?
Why development of Ukraine has stopped and when it will start again?
Thank you.
Sorry for my bad English. It is not my native language and I am using Google Translate in some situations.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information