ProMods Roadhouse (free topic)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
tkk7406
Add-on Developer

29 Mar 2015 13:12

Hi everybody,

I've decided to make yet another topic here where anyone can post anything here. The subject is unlimited, so you won't find any "let's get back to the topic" stuff here (let's face it, we all like to change the topic every now and then). In here one can talk about anything: share some experience they had with the game or with ProMods, talk about newer games and (although I don't really recommend this) discuss about some news topics we hear.

WARNING: Just because this is a free topic section, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't follow the rules. You MUST follow the rules here as well.

With all the above in mind, let's start talking!
Last edited by tkk7406 on 29 Mar 2015 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

SkGe
Donation rank:

29 Mar 2015 13:53

Well if you put it this way i want to say something.
Don't take this as a personal injuries, but man, you are all over this site, no matter where i read something you are there, you post is like everywhere, so now my question IS!? what is so special about you!? I don't think i saw any another person so frenzy to put in every thread a post. Like i said nothing personal, just my wondering.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

29 Mar 2015 14:07

Sirgeo wrote:Well if you put it this way i want to say something.
Don't take this as a personal injuries, but man, you are all over this site, no matter where i read something you are there, you post is like everywhere, so now my question IS!? what is so special about you!? I don't think i saw any another person so frenzy to put in every thread a post. Like i said nothing personal, just my wondering.
Well, I just want to express my opinion/suggestion. And I just want to help as much as I can. As you might know, I'm a massive fan and I want to help them.
Last edited by tkk7406 on 29 Mar 2015 19:48, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

M95

29 Mar 2015 14:51

Nice to have topics like this too. To make it more applicable to the map and truck simulation we decided to rename it to the ProMods Roadhouse.
--
Something I'm curious about is what piece of the map you guys like the most (and don't say Italy just because I asked this question).

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

29 Mar 2015 14:59

M95 wrote:Something I'm curious about is what piece of the map you guys like the most (and don't say Italy just because I asked this question).
I must say that I really like the whole map (that's why I'm here). I haven't been to many places in 1.9, but one place that I think is a game changer is Iceland. No other map can even compare with Iceland. Italy is pretty well done too, especially when there is a sunset. It's a screenshot paradise!
Cheers,

SkGe
Donation rank:

29 Mar 2015 15:15

The new part of RAB looks quite good :P, and for that my new hometown garage and the only one is in Hamburg.

plykkegaard
Donation rank:
It’s my birthday

29 Mar 2015 15:42

I'm in love with Tours, Angers, Le Mans etc can't help it :oops:
Those petit détail ...

The new parts in Estonia have a reality I haven't seen any other place in Promods or SCS maps
Clever and neat trick to place garages and truck delears in the outskirts of the city :idea:

Uhemmm the Alps and Norway and ... and .... and .... O M G :mrgreen:

Of new countries added which have taken most people with storm and surprise are Iceland and Faroes Islands and very well deserved that is
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Rocar 512E

29 Mar 2015 15:54

Recently came back from playng AP's Class 40, briliant! :D

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

29 Mar 2015 18:04

plykkegaard wrote:I'm in love with Tours, Angers, Le Mans etc can't help it :oops:
Those petit détail ...
I think out of France my favourite will have to be Caen and Rennes. But those cities you mentioned weren't bad at all.
Cheers,

plykkegaard
Donation rank:
It’s my birthday

29 Mar 2015 18:07

Not so much the cities as the landscaping
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information