ProMods Roadhouse (free topic)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
AlbertVives
Donation rank:

16 Mar 2017 10:28

PirriAND wrote:
Rudi Raser wrote:football??

Barcelona = Ocean = Beach

Nobody that lives in Barcelona goes to the beach of Barcelona. It's only for tourists.
Well, that's absolutely not true.

PirriAND

16 Mar 2017 22:39

AlbertVives wrote:Well, that's absolutely not true.
Everybody go to Sitges, Gava, Viladecans, Castelldefels, even up to Blanes. You only go to Barcelona's beach if you just want to go on a stroll or walk your dogs.
Maybe some outside sports and botellon at night but that's it.

AlbertVives
Donation rank:

18 Mar 2017 11:26

PirriAND wrote:
AlbertVives wrote:Well, that's absolutely not true.
Everybody go to Sitges, Gava, Viladecans, Castelldefels, even up to Blanes. You only go to Barcelona's beach if you just want to go on a stroll or walk your dogs.
Maybe some outside sports and botellon at night but that's it.
Sorry for being offtopic, but I have to answer PirriAND, just once and I'm done. I live in Barcelona, I go to the beach in Barcelona and I see lots of people, some foreigns, some locals going to the beach: some to sunbathe, some to swim, some will take a stroll, some will go running and some will eat at one of the many restaurants, and maybe once at a time you can find someone like me who does all these things. In fact you can go right now, at 17ºC on a sunny Saturday and you will see lots of people sunbathing and the bravest of them, swimming in march's cold waters. Not many tourists around... yet.

Ei, but you can think what you want though, but reality strikes hard!

Love the works by the ProMods team. You're the best. Thank you

Fr8i

26 Apr 2017 15:12

ajungrei93 wrote:I will NOT expand Russia further more!
Too bad, I was hoping for this project will cover more of the north of Russia since I just like to go there. It´s one of my favourite part of Promods, but Rusmap may cover more of this area one day . Anyways, thank you for this awesome work.

Best regards
[email protected], 16GB RAM @2400MHz, MSI GTX 1070_8GB@1963MHz GPU Clock, Win 8 Prof x64
Profile:ETS2 1.35.1.13@x64(DX11)+Promods 2.41+RusMap 1.8.1.2+Paris Rebuild 2.4

No support via PM!

Vladzz-G
Developer

26 Apr 2017 20:55

We (ProMods) should keep off from Russia! For this country we have side mods (RusMap and Southern Region), and russian community already got angry, when we have occupied Murmansk oblast, when they preferred to see Murmansk oblast, as part of RusMap. Our map blocked Rusmap to opportunity not only build Murmansk oblast, but also expand it.

Mind, that there have russians, which plays ONLY russian maps (without ProMods)

Topic about Russia closed. Period.
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

IvanGF14
Developer

27 Apr 2017 12:16

No, we shouldnt keep out of Russia. No one forces us to avoid Russia. If we will want to make Russia in the future, have for sure that we will. If the Russian comunity get angry, is not our problem, we dont force them to play with PM.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 13:33

I think we shouldn't touch Russia too much, I agree with Vladzz-G.
But we can still do some stuff there, but only in close cooperation and communication with Aldim@tor.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Akula_

27 Apr 2017 14:15

How about you folks focus on Europe and let the commie have their east ?
ImageImageImageSkoda is love, Skoda is life

09_KZ
Third Party Developer

27 Apr 2017 14:27

I agree with Ivan, if a person has an interest in doing construction of Russia, then this interest can be shown, but as Volleybal4life said "only" - "preferably" in close cooperation with the aldimator

Ps: Not everyone is given this, but you have talents ;)

Peterson

27 Apr 2017 14:29

I'm not really surprised that "the commie" as you call them are angry, west was always up their ass telling them what to do, how to do it, and then mocking them for doing it. The winter olympics at Sochi was the trigger.

On the other hand, it's your mod, so if you want to build Russia, you'll build Russia. And if somebody wants to keep their map compatible with yours, they would contact you and cooperate. And if russian players don't use PM, then why are they whining? That other mods have to keep compatible with PM?

They're stubborn, but I pretty much understand why. What they need is somebody from their own grounds to talk some sense to them, otherwise it'll stay a dead-end.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information