How to use Combo Skin Packs?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
phlyer91
Donation rank:

04 Apr 2015 19:06

Hi there,

i never tried the combo skins (skin for the truck and a trailer for this) and so i'd like to know how does this work? Can i find my trailer for my truck everywhere, in every company or do i have to look for him? Can i use it with other trailer packs like jazzy cats trailer pack?
Thank you for your help, i never tried this, so i'm a bit confused. ;)

mbman212
Donation rank:

04 Apr 2015 21:39

It depends wheter the trailer has many loads, and its always recommendable to rest before game generates loads with the trailer.

Never tried but I think you can't use Jazzy's mods together with the trailer in the other mod, your game might crash. The possible reason for that is that thr trailer inside the combo pack has SCS original depot names and Jazzycat's mods replaces them.
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

SweetErin

04 Apr 2015 23:14

Well, another reason using it with Jazzycats mods would not be a great idea, is because his mod adds so many trailers, that finding the one to match your truck skin would be nearly impossible. other wise, it should be fairly easy to find it

phlyer91
Donation rank:

05 Apr 2015 10:53

Ok i understand. Thank you for your help! ;)

jordix

05 Apr 2015 11:17

rename your trailer so it loads last for example add zzzzzzz`s to the name then go to def/vehicle and see if you have trailer_storage.(yourtrailername).sii change name to trailer_storage.sii then make sure it only contains something like this

Code: Select all

SiiNunit
{
@include "trailer/(yourtrailername).sii"
}
this will ensure that only trailer available when taking loads will be yours and any standalone installed or otherwise added such us ProMods forklift and truck trailers. It doesn`t affect ai so you can use Jazzycat`s packs as I do .

you`ll find your trailer name under def/vehicle/trailer/(yourtrailername).sii

or just send a link to your trailer I can use it as an example and make tutorial form it, probably much better than my way of explaining things anyway :)

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information