toll gates won't open

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
tiverton

19 Oct 2013 07:49

Hi guys. I love you Scandinavia mod.
I recently installed "Traffic mod by Jazzycat and AU44" found here: http://ets2mods.org/2013/10/traffic-mod ... -and-au44/
Problem is that Toll Gates on your map do not work if I activate the above mentioned mod. Gates open for AI traffic, but not for player.
On Original ETS map and Going East toll gates are missing green triggers in front of gates, however you can still pull up to the gate and pay toll to pass. On your map triggers are also missing, however you can not pay the toll. therefore can not access the map.
I know it might be some mode incompatibility, but I was wondering if anything can be done. Your map mod and the traffic mode makes game so much more alive, and I hate to have to choose between them because of such small item.
Thank you so much!

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

19 Oct 2013 10:30

The mod has alot of problems when combining it with any other mod.

My advice: don't use it.

Also this is not a bug so I moved it to off topic. maybe someone can help you out with this.

EDIT: I downloaded the file. You must remove this file in order to make it work: unit/hookup/tollgate.sii
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

tiverton

22 Oct 2013 01:42

Thanks Nico.
I was unable to delete file you're talking about as I have no game editing skills when it comes to ETS2.
I did find a mod called "Peaje sin barrera" that removes actual gates. I can still pay toll, just don't have a gate to mess with.
I guess that will work for now.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

24 Oct 2013 02:18

heh mods are like women [because the game can crash from the mods and could corrupt the files, the game, etc] "If you dont treat them the right way they will make your life miserable"

Saranis

01 Nov 2013 22:09

Nico wrote:The mod has alot of problems when combining it with any other mod.

My advice: don't use it.

Also this is not a bug so I moved it to off topic. maybe someone can help you out with this.

EDIT: I downloaded the file. You must remove this file in order to make it work: unit/hookup/tollgate.sii

Thanks, this fixed the problem for me.

All People have to do is open the .scs file with a compression program (like winrar or 7zip) and delete the file.

Slatkus
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2013 12:21

Saranis wrote:
All People have to do is open the .scs file with a compression program (like winrar or 7zip) and delete the file.
And then pack it again using Store compresion method, zip format, renaming .zip with .scs

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2013 13:09

With winrar you don't need to repack. Just get to the file and press delete... Getting new files in can just be done with drag'n'drop. Easy software... still don't know why some people don't have it. I mean the trial never ends ou can use it always ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Slatkus
Donation rank:

04 Nov 2013 12:19

Nico wrote:With winrar you don't need to repack. Just get to the file and press delete... Getting new files in can just be done with drag'n'drop. Easy software... still don't know why some people don't have it. I mean the trial never ends ou can use it always ;)
Nice tips Nico. Didn't know that. Thanks.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information