Just a little bit of snow ;)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
MandelSoft
Lead Developer

22 May 2015 22:18

That is five times more snow than the annual rainfall of the Netherlands! And it's quite rainy here :shock:
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Gazer75
Donation rank:

23 May 2015 00:23

We've had a lot more precipitation than usual this winter. Most if not all of these roads are above 1000m ASL as well. Only reason they stay closed is the cost of keeping them open is to high compared to the traffic. Many of them are probably as low as 200 YDT.
Nat. road 7 is the only road I know of that is maintained during winter that is going really high, around 1240m ASL.
It is one of the most closed and convoy driven road though. This due to the very open landscape that makes it very windy.
To bad SCS didn't manage to recreate that landscape in the Scandinavia DLC. Due to the scale it would probably make you see all the way to Oslo and Bergen from there.
tkk7406 wrote:I've been wearing short sleeves for almost a month; these pictures are starting to make me wear long sleeves again! :P
It was only +5C when I got out in my car this evening after going to see Tomorrowland at the cinema. We had snow up in the mountains around 700m ASL today.
It's been a pretty cold May...

Elmer BeFuddled

23 May 2015 17:10

From the first pics I'm thinking Geordies would think "Blooody hell man! Looks cald out there, best change me vest for me cap sleeved t-shirt!"

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

24 May 2015 12:13

:lol: :lol: :lol:.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information