When and how did you hear about ProMods?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
jdenm8
Graphics Designer

19 Jul 2015 15:49

DeusHorizon wrote:So you become a sign-man? :D
He's always been a Sign Man. He just became ProMods' own sign man is all.

I followed Mandelsoft here from the SimCity 4 community. I had played and enjoyed Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel back around when it had come out. I was directed to the Steam Greenlight page for ETS2 and was intrigued when I saw it was from the same studio. Saw it on sale at a store for cheap back in late 2012 and picked it up. Played with vanilla 1.3.0 for a bit, then downloaded ProMods v1.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

JetstreamF1

15 Aug 2015 15:14

From Sunday Night Trucking on a ProMods special. I searched ProMods and I was led here.

Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main

Current Truck: DAF XF Euro 6(<5000km)

Journey Screenshots (Old Photos are on Pages 1-5): http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8253

Fastmare
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2015 11:37

When I discovered original map 100%. Now the extended version of the story xD.

I started playing ETS 1 (very boring, all time same interchanges and unreal highways/cities, but it was a start of this type of simulator based in Europe). After, I bought ETS 2 on steam when it was released. And when I completed the map, I started to search in google new maps and other mods, such as more traffic, new vehicles, trailers, companies and oil stations :lol:

In google I found several maps, for example TSM, i played it but I didn't like, i was looking realism in the game, not quantity. And shortly after (in Dec. 2013) it was when I found one of the first versions of ProMods Scandinavia :shock: .

This team is making an amazing realism, thanks for your work and time ;) Best regards.
ProMods user and playing his awesome map since 18 Abr 2014. It's ready when it's ready.

jasper

19 Aug 2015 15:03

For my part , when i heard about promods maps , but i was struggling to find it on web sites based on the game , and the game overtime was becoming pretty boring , driving on straight lanes without any challenge , of course now there is no real challenge but the map makes the game much more incredible and gives the feeling that am driving in real life , if there was no promods's guys , i would have stopped playing the game long time ago. Keep up the good work and thanks ;)
Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 750HP 6X2/4 Midlift

Map coverage: 44,78%
Truck driven distance: 12275 Km
Overall driven distance: 879873 Km
Driven distance during jobs:548030 Km
HQ garage : Nice , France
Trips completed : 450

AlexanderPope
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2015 01:31

It was way back on the first version, a lot of buzz was going around about how good quality the new map mod was. When I started playing and getting into ETS2 a lot of the places I looked said it was much better with Promods installed, so I thought, why not give it a shot. Been trucking on it for years now, great mod, I would have stopped playing this game ages ago if it weren't for it. I'm so happy they're reworking the default parts of the map now too... hope one day they do UKRP! :D
Heaven from all creatures hides the book of Fate,
All but the page prescribed, their present state:
From brutes what men, from men what spirits know:
Or who could suffer being here below?

sashko1993

22 Aug 2015 16:33

Well i started playing Promods in April 2014.The version was 1.62.I found it on ets2 lt site.
That version was good,but when Antwerpen released- im was stunned so great city. :)
And when 1.90 came out i was like...OMG THAT IS NOW EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2!
Rebuild of whole west Germany,new landscapes in Austria,Slovenia,Switzerland.
I wanna say about my favorite areas in the map :) :)
1.Autobahn Rebuilding Project that is my favorite.
2.Antwerp and Nederlands
3.Brenner autobahn and Slovenia
4.The whole Francce
5.Estonia,Faroes etc/
PROMODS IS THE BEST :) ;) ;)

thekovacs
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2015 22:02

I had previously heard about ETS2 from a friend, and decided to download it around 18 months ago because it was discounted on Steam.

Naturally, I search for mods for any new games I purchase, so I spent some time looking around and decided that ProMods seemed to have the most professional attitude, plus the geographical location of Scandinavia was more interesting for me than other map mods.

Still enjoying this mod, every update gets better and better. Autobahn Rebuilding is the most exciting ongoing project, for me - It's great to see a new lease of life being breathed into the vanilla map.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information