When and how did you hear about ProMods?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Dannu
Donation rank:

10 Jun 2015 23:12

This is going to be long story... (By the way, i might not remember all correctly cause i am writing this in middle of night :D ) I have played ProMods all way from beginning. I firstly saw ProMods Facebook page, when i saw trailer of it, i thinked:Oh my Fu*king god. I can finally drive in Finland! Then, in February, i got invitation to beta-testing(I love you devs♥). I almost started to cry. It was so good. I want to hear your story too!
Good night,
Daniel
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

ETS2-User
Developer

10 Jun 2015 23:18

Uhm well... hehe *cough*... I heard about it for the 1st time... at the... TSM-Forum :mrgreen:
I've been reading that name "ProMods" a few times there (users were comparing future plans iirc), so I googled it and ended up here 8-)

So not everything at TSM is bad, they can give you the way to the better map and nicer community without even knowing it :lol:
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

martinusK

11 Jun 2015 06:55

Googled 'ETS2 Estonia' and found a Facebook page 'ETS2 Scandinavia Mod'.
I was so hyped when i saw that cover photo with the Estonian flag....
Then, after an email to Nico he replied to my question, but also added this sentence....
Only sad message I have is that there is a possibility that we don't release Tallinn with V1.0

I was quite sad, but i waited and waited and here i am, driving on the (too-less forested! :lol:) Estonian roads :)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

11 Jun 2015 07:37

I've followed the development of ProMods 1.0 via Facebook in July/August of 2013. I had no part in the development of the first version of ProMods.

After the release of 1.0, I had quite some complaints about things like signage and stuff (this can still be found somewhere on the forums), and boy, ScuL almost wanted to kill me for this! :lol: . Fortunately, I showed that I was willing to put in effort to improve the mod and we did get along later. And that's how I joined the team.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Horizon™
Developer

11 Jun 2015 07:52

So you become a sign-man? :D

Actually ,then I got ETS2 I was mostly in Multilayer, but I got bored and wanted something new. I been in one forum and find out TSM and ProMods (Propably 1.6) and I tried both - TSM was boring ,but I liked ProMods map a lot. I get back to that website and find out this and loved your site - my first topics I looked at was Iceland and EuroMir :D .

I started to post a lot and chat with others and now I can't just don't look to forum - I have to come in forum once a day :D
Last edited by Horizon™ on 11 Jun 2015 07:54, edited 1 time in total.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Rocar 512E

11 Jun 2015 07:54

I was trying to search for RO addon map on ETS2LT When somone said about promods. I just wanted it. It's fantastic!

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

11 Jun 2015 08:37

Well my map was 100% discovered and so I thought it would be about time that I put a map mod. I had seen images and videos from ProMods and TSM and since ProMods looked more detailed and seemed to cover Europe with more attention, I chose ProMods over a map which had my country in it. I downloaded it before my Easter holiday then and it got me back in the game.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 19:23

I heard about it probably just after it was released as I was quite into exploring the latest mods. However, I didn't try it until after Squirrel's stream where Nico was interviewed because it "only included Scandinavia" ;).

mbman212
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 19:37

Well, I was just looking for some mod sites, and found a illegally uploaded version 1.5 (it was probably on modsaholic) and gave it a quick try and I didn't like it.

Then, I just came a fan of Too Strange Map and kept it updated until I accidentally found this site, so why not to register and keep this awesome map mod up-to-date ;)
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 23:30

I was dating a norwaigen ( sorry if i wrote it wrong ) girl back in the day. And i wanted to explore Norway so i googled: scandinavian maps ets2 and here i am
Image Image

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information