What is your dream job?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Ostpuff
Developer

16 Jul 2015 02:09

Unlike most of my friends, I know with very high certainty what I want to work with. (I'm fifteen)

I would really want to work with Urban Planning. I've always been interested in this, which is one of the reasons I like mapping in ETS2. I just love everything related to infrastructure and architecture. I love making maps and reading maps and all of that stuff. I can be a real nerd when it comes to things like this. This is what I would say is my dream job. :D
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

Aussie Trucker

16 Jul 2015 05:02

ZelvaCZ wrote:Tbh, although I'm already fifteen, which is the age when one should have at least some area where he is interested it, I have no idea what I would
I'm a lot older than that and still don't know what I want to be, but on the upside it's been fun finding out what I don't want to be. :)
MrSimsFaniFIN wrote:Well, i hate Match and physics. Same here about truck drivers. Bus drivers get around 2000-3000€ in month so that is actually very bad. Dunno about truck drivers payment.
That is close to an average for bus drivers here in Oz (taking in to account approx exchange rates). A select few driver I know can earn around $80K per year ($6500-7500) a month but that requires a bit of over time. As for truckies $80K would be low to mid for a long haul, there is plenty of guys hauling triples and bigger out of the mines clearing $150K a year.

martinusK

16 Jul 2015 08:00

MrSimsFaniFIN wrote:BTW, how much does doctors and police make in Estonia?
Doctors have an average monthly payment of 2081€ (bruto).
Police salary ranges from 1000-1500€, depending on job.

EDIT: And to add to my dream job, as Ostpuff said, i find all sorts of infrastructure planning etc. quite interesting :)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

MYE2001

16 Jul 2015 09:46

I have also a big enthusiasm to infrastracture planning,that`s why I love ETS.And I also like linguistics and geography,and a bit history.I like maths a bit and I don`t like physics,too. :(

Dannu
Donation rank:

16 Jul 2015 13:25

Martinus Kundla wrote:
MrSimsFaniFIN wrote:BTW, how much does doctors and police make in Estonia?
Doctors have an average monthly payment of 2081€ (bruto).
Police salary ranges from 1000-1500€, depending on job.

EDIT: And to add to my dream job, as Ostpuff said, i find all sorts of infrastructure planning etc. quite interesting :)
Some surgeon doctors can make like almost 100k in year. Police has little better payout in Finland. They make about 3000-4000€ in month.
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Rstuning

16 Jul 2015 18:05

Finnish police earn about a month 2 884 € - tax .. Haha 3000-4000e mayby Police director.

transport earn about 3000e + allowance (day) - tax
You can follow me :arrow: https://twitter.com/Kaupinelzky

ETS 2 1.32.3 + many other mods

Aussie Trucker

17 Jul 2015 02:12

Martinus Kundla wrote: Doctors have an average monthly payment of 2081€ (bruto).
Note: haven't done the conversions because I can't be bothered.

A mate of mine is a GP here in Aus, he part owns 7 clinics, he earns in excess of $150K/year. A few years ago he took on an extra job as a 'on call doctor' where he spent the hours between 10pm and 6am answering calls for a government funded project as a part of the health system here and for the hours he spent on the phone he was paid $240 per hour whether he took any calls or not. He was required to work the phones a minimum of 3 nights a week but because of a lack of qualified doctors willing to do the hours he regularly got extra hours. Being a doctor here is not as lucrative as it once was when were were accepting heaps and heaps of doctors from overseas but it's pretty darn good.

Rocar 512E

17 Jul 2015 17:45

Train driver

cris222
Donation rank:

17 Jul 2015 19:41

I don't really have a dream job since I'm only 14... I like learning languages a lot and I will go to the High School for Language Studies next year but when I finish school there aren't very exciting jobs... But here in Italy going to this type of High School allows you to do what you want but it requires further studies in that type of thing you want to do (example: Engineer)
What I'd like to be though is a Computer Builder or a Driver (not Truck Driver since my father does that jobs and he says it's very harsh)
EDIT: Do you know what the average payout is in Romania? It's about 250 euros per month... and you saying 3000 euros is bad *facepalm*
Driving a Mercedes-Benz truck somewhere in Germany while listening to Rammstein is an amazing combination :D

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information