ProMods 2.00 - Reception and reactions thread!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
zormunen

29 Dec 2015 22:23

ok. ty for info. thought that i had something wrong. Nice that Finland has road connection to russia :)

Westwood255
Donation rank:

29 Dec 2015 22:35

Yeah, three new great connections to RusMap :D
Now only the road from Sundvall to Tornio is to be finished, before we can drive all the way around the Baltic See without any ferry crossing :D
927 hours of Euro Truck Simulator 2 played

Profile 1:
HQ: Berlin [DE]
Level 58 (Legend)
Distance driven: 242.241 km

Profile 2:
HQ: København [DK]
Level 39 (Elite)
Distance driven: 119.594 km

RH Trucking
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2016 07:31

dont know if this fit here but ....
after some problems with windows 10 i am back on 8.1
back on promods 2.0 with rusmap and

now it comes
could it be when you avoid using weathermods like winter etc the lag problems that so many of us have are reduced or us this "upgrade" only on my side?
good i have for the moment not everything activated and reduced the trailerpacks too :lol:
maybe interesting too?!

greets

Henter

04 Jan 2016 23:10

Welp, when I first got Promods 2.0 working, my first place I wanted to visit was Berlin. I started off in Amsterdam, then worked my way to Mannheim during a delivery. After going through Koln, I got onto Autobahn 3 towards Frankfurt, it was a really scenic ride. When I reached Frankfurt, out of nowhere I reached the airport, I was stunned by all of the work done in Frankfurt. I even saw a Sheraton hotel!!! The autobahns in Frankfurt look JUST like how it looked in real life. The work in Frankfurt was impressive. Later, I took a delivery to Berlin, I got on the Berliner Ring and then exited onto Autobahn 115, then got onto Autobahn 100 through downtown Berlin. And worked my way up Autobahn 11 towards Stettin, then later took the exit to Downtown Stettin. The scenery was so impressive that I literally crashed into a barrier. Those were my first reactions to Promods 2.0, it was really worth the wait.

Thanks Promods Team for this awesome Christmas Present. :D
FYI - On SCS Forum, I am known as "Ways71"

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information