France DLC confirmed?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Drive Safely

25 Jan 2016 23:38

I'm sure Kutchek will make a good decision when such DLC comes.

Horizon™
Developer

26 Jan 2016 09:11

Michael Rosen wrote:I hope that We, Promods, will never integrate this DLC into our Map, i mean 2 DLC's is more than enough, but SCS is pushing the limits right now.
Michael, you are not in the team, so you can't decide if integration happens or not - As the team we are aware of the release, but as most of the team, it is too early to judge - Other parts might be awesome, but others aren't... Stop acting like one of us... Wait until France DLC news and we (Team) will decide that.

It is a good thing that they are doing that, because they are improving dull ETS2 world into high-end one...
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Peterson

26 Jan 2016 09:55

For 20€ each? No, thank you.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

26 Jan 2016 09:56

^^ €20 was reasonable enough for the Scandinavia DLC, which brought ETS2 to the next level.
Michael Rosen wrote:I hope that We, Promods, ...
Since when are you part of the team? A bit of an arrogant stance of you, don't you think?
Please, don't speak in our name if you are not part of the team, especially in cases where our opinions actually differ.
(And this goes for everyone; if you are NOT part of the team, do NOT refer it as "we")
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

gregory.huizer
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2016 10:53

Going East, Scandinavia (Going North), Going South... Seems legit... ;)

What about Going West that includes Ireland? ;)

Drive Safely

26 Jan 2016 11:47

DeusHorizon wrote:
MrSimsFaniFIN wrote:My favorite wrecking truck, like Pauls!
Paul..Paul... Renault is not a very bad truck, but neither is very good vehicle to drive. The Renault will be definitely a truck I will grab after the release of that update. The Paul's fan-boys, I know you like him but people really think the Renault is that bad, because of Paul's influences, and about 99% of his fans may never been driving a Renault. It is a truck brand which is pretty good, the engines are not perfect but those engines are pretty much seen in the average work-horses. Customization might not be an advantage, but it does its job perfectly. Renault Range T will be a Renault's next-gen truck, which will be better than the old trucks. The Renault brand is as good as a Scania brand - (Squirrel once said, that Renault is a big box, well... All the trucks are the big boxes, same is with the American trucks - One of the biggest rectangle boxes ever...).
I drove a 380hp Renault Premium the other day in a quick job going through Iceland and it handled the snow very well. Lower cab = more stable on turns. Great sound. The dashboard is simple, and not bad at night either considering the info display is in a nice red. It reminds me of how BMW used a reddish dashboard light color to make it easier to concentrate on the road.

SkepBrain

26 Jan 2016 12:40

DeusHorizon wrote:
MrSimsFaniFIN wrote:My favorite wrecking truck, like Pauls!
Paul..Paul... Renault is not a very bad truck, but neither is very good vehicle to drive. The Renault will be definitely a truck I will grab after the release of that update. The Paul's fan-boys, I know you like him but people really think the Renault is that bad, because of Paul's influences, and about 99% of his fans may never been driving a Renault. It is a truck brand which is pretty good, the engines are not perfect but those engines are pretty much seen in the average work-horses. Customization might not be an advantage, but it does its job perfectly. Renault Range T will be a Renault's next-gen truck, which will be better than the old trucks. The Renault brand is as good as a Scania brand - (Squirrel once said, that Renault is a big box, well... All the trucks are the big boxes, same is with the American trucks - One of the biggest rectangle boxes ever...).
Exactly! I don't get this fuss about Renault and Paul's arguments about it are at best irrational. Renault trucks are manufactured by Volvo and they are supposed to be cost efficient (and they are!). Renaults are very reliable (remember that the parts are manufactured by Volvo) and have very good fuel economy. Yes, they don't have as powerful engines as Volvo and yes, they don't look as good as Volvo. But that's because they are supposed to be that way! If you want road beast - you buy Volvo, if you don't need that power (shorter or local deliveries on easy terrain) - you buy Renault. That's how Volvo marketing works. Renaults are made to be cheap, reliable and comfortable. Some of the sleeper models have that huge overhead that Squirrel made fun of without even knowing why that's there. That overhead gives a lot of storage space & larger refrigerator. Trust me, when you are on the road for a month, you can't have too much storage space.

Really, people, when you are talking crap about Renault without any good arguments (that it's wreck, unreliable and such) you're basically saying that one of the best truck manufacturers in the world makes crappy trucks. Actually that's why I've lost some respect for Squirrel as I thought that he's a rational guy and has some decent knowledge about trucks and logistics. But it turns out he's just a Scania fanboy and Renault hater for no good reason (at least I haven't heard any good argument or comparison from him about these trucks). Kind of reminds me of Apple/Android fanboys...

Peterson

26 Jan 2016 12:50

I wouldn't mind driving a Renault if it had a longer transmission, because you can't achieve a good fuel economy in high revs.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

MIRFI
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2016 13:15

Renaults are made to be cheap, reliable and comfortable.
Yes, indeed! Travelled Europe IN REAL LIFE in 2 new trucks, the Renault Premium and MAN TGX. The Renault offered, to my surprise, a much nicer ride than the TGX. ;) The bed and the seats were more confortable in the Premium, although the upper bed was better in the MAN.

Gman912

26 Jan 2016 15:56

Personally, it could mean down near Lyon, that's down in the south. I honestly don't know if this means France DLC confirmed but we'll have to see.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information