American Truck Simulator - Expectations

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Memphis84

29 Jan 2016 20:46

After the streaming provided by Squirrel .....
For me ATS is ruined by those terrible intersections & the plan for the cities , crap all over the place
L.A. IS LOOKING RUBBISH - is the word - how can a big city , a superb metropolitan area - benefit for a such plan - No west area development , no real interchanges
MAKES ME SICK ! Plenty of bent , Enough mockery
Sorry for being too acid but IMO the game is really low in some points , fundamental stuff
Embarrassing

I'll stick to ETS world which makes me feel really good in my world & The team from Pro is high quality Man Power , THX! :)
All the best!

ZelvaCZ

29 Jan 2016 22:16

Memphis, frankly I find your posts in this topic to be only blind hate towards SCS...
It's a game, not real life.

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:
It’s my birthday

30 Jan 2016 02:23

Memphis84 wrote:After the streaming provided by Squirrel .....
For me ATS is ruined by those terrible intersections & the plan for the cities , crap all over the place
L.A. IS LOOKING RUBBISH - is the word - how can a big city , a superb metropolitan area - benefit for a such plan - No west area development , no real interchanges
MAKES ME SICK ! Plenty of bent , Enough mockery
Sorry for being too acid but IMO the game is really low in some points , fundamental stuff
Embarrassing

I'll stick to ETS world which makes me feel really good in my world & The team from Pro is high quality Man Power , THX! :)
All the best!
You say you don't like the plans and intersections, but you would rather stick to ETS? The cities and intersections in ATS are immensely an improvement over ETS2... (at least the vanilla map)
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Peterson

30 Jan 2016 07:49

Nah, he's just spoilt with Promods... you guys have some bad influence.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Memphis84

30 Jan 2016 09:29

Peterson wrote:Nah, he's just spoilt with Promods... you guys have some bad influence.
well the guys from this mod are trully talented , no doubt about it :) , if i was the CEO of SCS - hire them immediately :P
they did bring us some STUFF - AWESOME - ;)
Isn't a true joy to drive through the rebuilded areas ? :D - never bored

Memphis84

30 Jan 2016 09:49

You say you don't like the plans and intersections, but you would rather stick to ETS? The cities and intersections in ATS are immensely an improvement over ETS2... (at least the vanilla map)[/quote]

where are those famous interchanges ? in USA we found some of the most complex in the world , the system is as crazy as the one in Germany , my example
The cities look indeed better but i don't like the plan for them - 4-5 streets and that's all
Oslo in DLC Scandinavia is the best city that SCS has ever done ! Nothing to change even by ProMods :lol: , is perfect!

For L.A. the plan of the city i was expected something trully to blow my mind , the second largest city in the country and the huge metropolitan area which needed a different conception

ZelvaCZ

30 Jan 2016 09:57

I have one answer for you.

1:32,5

Memphis84

30 Jan 2016 10:01

Yes mate - i know the scale ;) , no more comments about ATS

Devilagent
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2016 10:57

The scale of ATS sucks, kills the immersion of the long open roads the US is famous for. From a business point of view of course it is totally understandable. Landscaping with the details they put in ATS will simply take too much effort, especially when the goal is to reach the east coast one day. Hopefully modders will step in using a different scale

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2016 11:30

Not likely to have a different scale
The manpower required will make it impossible
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information