Is the Caucacus planned for ProMods in any way?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
kpapazyan47

30 Jan 2016 00:17

First of all, you have my apologies if this is not the proper place for this sort of question.

This is a somewhat selfishly asked question, but I'd really enjoy being able to visit my home country.
Not to mention Georgia and Azerbaijan, which would also be cool additions in my view; with this region being the furthest reaches of Europe and a seemingly fitting end point. Obviously it would require building a large portion of Russia or all of Turkey, and naturally I know would take quite a while; but I still wonder if it has at all been considered, or is entirely outside the scope of the project. If it is a goal for the distant future that's fantastic! But if not, I understand not wanting to do the massive amounts of work required.

ETS2-User
Developer

30 Jan 2016 00:37

It's definitely out of the scope for now. Who knows, maybe in a few years, when Europe is completed and we still don't find anything better to do than modding, we might want to get there. ;)
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2016 21:06

It would make more sense for it to be a part of Rusmap, unless Promods makes all of Turkey and northern Iran... (unlikely)
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Starfruit 017

30 Jan 2016 21:36

penguinaz wrote:It would make more sense for it to be a part of Rusmap, unless Promods makes all of Turkey and northern Iran... (unlikely)
Not to forget Iraq...
Join my forum : My Forum!

View my Projects: My Map Work

samuray
Donation rank:

31 Jan 2016 15:25

I had an idea to start mapping the south Caucasus but the biggest problem is that there are no streetview avialable (only Yerevan city).

arra10
Donation rank:

31 Jan 2016 16:57

Here is an idea of me how Southern Caucasus Road Network could be for ETS2. (Its only an idea that I want to share with you, I can't develop a map.)

My Idea
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... n81yIT8s14

Thanks, ProMods for the amazing map.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information