Can I Install promods and if so what version do i need?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
large_steve182
Donation rank:

31 Jan 2016 16:35

So i decided to start playing ets2 again and forgot I had it on steam.

It has now updated to the latest verision and as such rended promods 1.83 obsolete and crashes the game, Which i expected.

I am now on version 1.22.2.6s and only have the going east DLC.

On the sticky i could see back as far as 1.95 which requires scandanavia DLC.

Would it be possible for me to install an older version including disabling going east DLC if necessary or will I need to back date ets2 to a previous version?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:
Well I tried deleted going east DLC and installing promod 1.91 as that was the last mod which doesnt require any DLC, Unfortunately just crashed the game on loading.
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 31 Jan 2016 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

31 Jan 2016 17:19

That is because that version of ProMods isn't compatible with ETS2 1.22.

You either need to downgrade your ETS2 version too 1.17/1.18. Or buy DLC Scandinavia. Which is a better idea, you will be able to use the latest and greatest ProMods version.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

bumbumek

31 Jan 2016 17:21

I encourage you to buy Scandinavia DLC. It should be really cheap now, and you will not be dissapointed. Then download Promods v2.0 and RusMap v1.6 - you will be satisfied. I guarantee you that.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information