V 1.90 map shifted

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Gingerbeard

31 Mar 2015 14:14

Ta very much Aussie Trucker, that works a treat.

SCS Forum Link: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... start=1570
Download link: http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/RCZhwJOK/file.html

Here is also the link for this map fix if anyone needs it in the future.

Aussie Trucker

01 Apr 2015 00:24

No worries I knew it was there somewhere. :)

I haven't looked at the file to see if everything in it is needed but providing the mod is placed last in order it fixes the map issue easy enough.

webitman
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2016 16:58

Randleman wrote:Are you running the RusMap 1.4.8 mod? Because I had the same problem untill I disabled that one.
Looks like we'll have to wait for RusMap to update before we can use both ProMods and Rusmap 1.4.8 together.

Hi, I have the same problem with my map and i am running the later ver "Rushmap v1.6 , and Promods v 200 " and i dont have a clue what other mod is causing this problem.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2016 17:31

Did you checked the RusMap checkbox in our DEF generator? And did you follow the order as told in the RusMap Readme?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

webitman
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2016 01:21

Hi, Yes i did check the checkbox in the DEF Generator to say that I was using the RusMap, I have them loading in this order, RusMap Model Package, RusMap Map Package, RusMap Def Package, hopefully thats right.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2016 07:08

The correct order is told in the RusMap Readme. Which is in the download. Please refer to that, instead of asking the order here. I don't know it right from my mind.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information