Steam Achievements ProMods+RusMap+Jazzycat

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Lugge-Trucker
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2016 00:56

Hey guys,
I already searched the whole forum and even the whole internet :? , but I didn't find an answer to my question, so, I ask here:
I am wondering for some time now, if it actually is possible to get the Scandinavia Steam achievements while using ProMods 2.0, RusMap 1.6 and the Jazzycat-Mods, especially the Sailor, Miner, "Whatever floats your boat" and Scania/Volvo Trucks lover achievements.
As far as I figured out, it is still possible to get the Miner achievement, since all Scandinavian quarries are still included in ProMods.
In terms of the other 4 mentioned achievements, I really have my doubts.
I have been searching the job offers already several times and I never found a delivery to the Scandinavian yacht harbours or container ports. Also, when I took a look at the rebuilt Stockholm, I didn't find the yacht harbor there (And I know, deliveries to the new yacht harbor at Karlstad don't count).
I also never found deliveries from the Scania and Volvo manufactories, so I am wondering, if you actually can get it with my used mod combination or if I have to use my vanilla (multiplayer) profile to get those achievements.

I hope, one of you has some experience with those achievements and can help me. Thanks for your help in advance!

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2016 01:06

Regarding Volvo deliveries:

I just realized that Promods is using an old sector for Croydon which also includes the Volvo dealer in London. SCS had replaced that dealer with a Volvo dealer "delivery point" but in Promods the old version is still used since that sector is older than the DLC. Luckily, I have corrected this in my "London Rebuilding" map.
That is why you can't deliver from the Volvo factory to the dealer in London while playing Promods.
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2016 06:59

In general all achievements are possible.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information