Hello|Im confussed|Need help

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
killen0
Donation rank:

23 Feb 2016 00:04

Hello. Im playing ets2 since about 3 years, i played it for 2 years without activation on a crappy 'toshiba' then i've bought a new pc and bought ets2. I don't understand why but im expirencing lag stiches are they called? When the game screen moves faster then slower|lopping. However, the pc specs are way better than the toshiba's one and in fact this pc 'has a lot of memory'.
I need a logically good explanation, I don't need trash. I paid for the fabulous 'expirence' i had of ets2 and don't want to sit here with un-entertaining game.

P.S: I've heard some processors on MSI struggle with ets2, is that my case?

P.S.S: Question: Have you experienced this before? When i bought the pc nope.

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

23 Feb 2016 00:37

Turn off vertical synchronization (v sync) in the game graphics setting and reduce the scaling to 100%
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

killen0
Donation rank:

23 Feb 2016 00:40

So your meaning:
I can go for ultra settings but with same as you said, honestly I've tried a lot of tricks in settings and i end up with spike lags all time... Hardly believe you'll help but duh will go see if works...

killen0
Donation rank:

23 Feb 2016 00:49

penguinaz wrote:Turn off vertical synchronization (v sync) in the game graphics setting and reduce the scaling to 100%
Nope. Don't help, even if I run the game on lowest (creepiest settings) I still get it, and the spike lag is very baited out on high speeds on low speed you might think no spike lag but on higher speed its quite obvious.

getrixx
Donation rank:

23 Feb 2016 07:12

What GPU do you use?
Are your drivers up to date? Also check sound card drivers.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information