Configuring traffic lights separately?

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
JohnBart
Donation rank:

15 Mar 2016 16:58

Howdy folks,

The people behind the Hungary Map have a little problem with the configuration of traffic lights. We're wondering if it's possible to configure individual traffic lights to change to green separately, that is, allow different lanes to progress on green at different times.
By default, as far as I know, all traffic lights of an intersection switch to green simultaneously at the same time, but I'm wondering if it's possible to change this. If so, can you perhaps share a template setting that we can use to experiment with this?

For now, we need a setting which allows us to control the lights of the leftmost turn lane separately from the rest of the lights.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

ScuL
Founder

24 Mar 2016 08:18

It's complicated but it can be done. Maarten & Nico are the only guys that can answer this
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

JohnBart
Donation rank:

24 Mar 2016 18:10

Thank you ScuL! Maarten actually provided me an in-depth description on the SCS forums, so we've got a headstart on that. :)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information