Hello everyone!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
bjojen

01 Aug 2013 20:03

My name is Michael, is almost 23 years old and come from Norway. Understands mostly Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and English. Also Danish blood in me, part of my family comes from Fredensborg and around.

Much of my interest has lain in ships and trucks, my father worked as truck driver for many years when i was younger. One of my hobbies is making vessels in 3D and implement them in a game called Vehicle Simulator.

Looking forward to Promod get out the first version of the map, a lot of the pictures I've seen have not done it any better!

Here are some of my work, greetings!

ScuL
Founder

01 Aug 2013 20:58

Nice work Michael, do you mostly do boats or have you also made other models? (PS if they are they right scale we might even be able to put these in the map!)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

bjojen

01 Aug 2013 21:05

Hi, thank you.

I also made ​​other things like houses and objects. The scale is 1:1 for sketchup measurements, it would be fun to make a smaller ferry to the lines in Norway. More realism the better it gets!

ScuL
Founder

01 Aug 2013 21:16

We would really appreciate any type of models - preferably with all the textures in 1 image. This is the biggest problem with Sketchup models, they come with like 50 different jpg-files for texture but for ETS2 it all needs to be done in 1 image.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

bjojen

01 Aug 2013 21:27

I know, texture baking are not my stronge side!

Return to “Introductions”

• Information