What about donation with Patreon

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Ghost59fr

21 Apr 2016 15:58

Hi,

I'm following your great works for monthes now, and made every download using payloadz. That's works fine and I am pleased of giving this "donation". (I'm not playing, but my 12years' son does).

I'm following too other modders (and websites) and they're using "Patreon". Do you ever think of use it ?

I'll be glad to "pledge on Patreon" if you do that. ;)

Keep up this good work !!

Best Regards.

Stephane "Ghosr59fr"

ScuL
Founder

21 Apr 2016 23:32

I have never heard of this platform. We use PayPal because it's an industry (and worldwide) standard :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Andys71
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2016 12:17

Patreon is used by many twitch/youtube streamers that have not got partnership. it allows a monthly sub to be paid rather than one off payments. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patreon

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2016 14:37

Paypal allows monthly subscriptions too.....but no idea if only for companys or common folk too.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information