Add new model help

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Deniel
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2013 19:34

Dear ProMods!
I have made a low-poly Krone trailer for map, and I wanna add it to their map,to the main model def, but the files are locked in all promods.scs. How can I add this mod to the map? Naturally I want the models place on the map. :)
It is possible or I give the model for ProMods to add it to the def? It has 10 Variants, with different skins, typical ferry trailer. :)
The map edit will only for more reality and home driving. :D
Congratulations to the map, it is perfect! :shock:
Thanx for the help!
Greetings from Hungary!

ScuL
Founder

08 Aug 2013 21:51

Why don't you make a new scs file to include in your profile? I don't think trailer models must be included in the map pack at all! :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Deniel
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2013 07:29

No this is standalone map modell for the maps, it is not trailer or any else.It can only place in map editor, and must add to the world/models.promods def, but it's locked.

ScuL
Founder

09 Aug 2013 10:42

Sorry can't help with that.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information