ProMods 2.1

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
BruceD
Donation rank:

20 May 2016 10:35

Michieten88 - i have a great idea. Maybe you should finish this mod. It will be much faster.

Michieten88

20 May 2016 14:03

BruceD wrote:Michieten88 - i have a great idea. Maybe you should finish this mod. It will be much faster.
wanna join? :)

mido

20 May 2016 14:33

We also shouldn't forget about the fact how realistic ProMod maps are.
Just open Google map and simply compare. Especially in newcome areas, like Romania, for instance.
I was really surprised when I discover it. Large city shopping centers, small country building are at the very place they should be.
But the really awesome effect you get when you realize where your are while driving on PM.
I used to drive a lot in central Europe and still do, so some part of roads looks very familiar for me.
It's really cool when you are in a PM Game. Original SCS ETS2 doesn't have it.
But on the other hand it takes lots of time and patience to create it in right way, to make it looks like in real life.

That's why I want to give a Great Thanks to ProMods creators. For sure, every day which we play and use this mod, we're falling in love in it more and more, and getting a growing desire to get a new and fresh version with expanded map. But we have to, I would actually say, we MUST respect PM creator/ testers job and don't push them up with expedition and speeding up.
Lvl: 223
Km: 984 267 km
Truck: Scania R730 - 500 114 km
Truck: Scania S730 - 428 221 km
Garages: 202

I'm Russian, but I STAND with UKRAINE !
STOP THE WAR NOW !

Michieten88

20 May 2016 14:53

Romania is far from reality , one of the worst IMO, needs to be rebuil from scratch .... - the rest is damn realistic :D , I like it

JurianPaulussen
Donation rank:

20 May 2016 16:55

Well if you think it is, Then start your own new Romania and show us your work! Don't complain that much and don't forget that people are doing this also for a hobby, in their free time!
Well I'm looking forward of your new Romania map mod (It needs to be perfect!) and I'm not in for a joke again of what you already made.
Working at Röhlig Aircargo at Amsterdam Airport

Speaking Dutch, Afrikaans, German, English and Spanish

Horizon™
Developer

20 May 2016 18:43

Michieten88 wrote:Romania is far from reality , one of the worst IMO, needs to be rebuil from scratch .... - the rest is damn realistic :D , I like it
Firstly, whole country was built by 'MIRFI' with assets which are available only at standard game - only couple of cities got a major rebuilt, or a minor rebuilds... some got none.

Secondly, have you ever been in the Romania? Have you seen it at all? Also, try to make Romania even better by using assets only available from base game (Without DLCs), and let's see how good it will be ;)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

bumbumek

20 May 2016 19:41

IMO Romania look great in ProMods. Good work dear MIRFI!

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

20 May 2016 21:40

Michieten88 wrote:I see that the database of the players to play ETS and ATS is smaller and smaller every day ....I myself got tired of waitin' for some updates
SCS doesn't bring some usefull stuff , here people left the development ....
The players of ets & ats probably (wild guess) gets lower because of the people who only bought the games to play the MP Mod, and now got tired of that, or cant run it anymore.....and if you look at the playerstats on the Wot page for the last 5 days it looks quite constant in that are of players.

mido

21 May 2016 16:07

Michieten88 wrote:Romania is far from reality
Totally disagree! Just try to compare ProMods map and Google Map.
You'll discover smth new for yourself. Believe me!
Lvl: 223
Km: 984 267 km
Truck: Scania R730 - 500 114 km
Truck: Scania S730 - 428 221 km
Garages: 202

I'm Russian, but I STAND with UKRAINE !
STOP THE WAR NOW !

kamikazee54

23 May 2016 10:09

in my opinion we don't need to have relase date (as i can see a lot of people still can't understand why? :D :D), but it would be nice to have some list of cities wich will appear in version 2.1.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information