World map won't zoom in Finland

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jcddmdad

09 Aug 2013 04:13

The only thing I have to say that I believe needs some improvement is the world map view. When I was way up North, I couldn't zoom into some of the cities to see where the services were; the map bounced and then went down to Holland...I had to "hold" the zoom and get a quick look at what I needed to see. Other than that, it was a lot of fun...I had to stop for a while, because I was getting "road hypnotism" and was falling asleep behind the wheel...who'd thunk it?

INSTG8R

09 Aug 2013 04:31

Yes I hope this is something they can fix because it makes it very difficult using the map to navigate the the Northern parts of the map.

ScuL
Founder

09 Aug 2013 10:38

We will try to improve the camera limits on this end of the map. At least you can click on the cities to get jobs, with the default settings this wasn't possible.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Gazer75
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2013 11:27

No problem zooming in here...

RedMoxi

09 Aug 2013 12:03

It can be a pain sometimes but it's workable and given the constraints that they have to work with they're doing great with this mod.

jcddmdad

09 Aug 2013 12:05

ScuL wrote:We will try to improve the camera limits on this end of the map. At least you can click on the cities to get jobs, with the default settings this wasn't possible.

I think I would've been pretty upset if I couldn't get work...like I said, it's a small thing, didn't really affect game play, or whether I enjoyed it or not, it's just one of those buggy things that niggle when you're in the middle of it; all the same, figured I should say something.

(Pretty awesome that there's this much support from the creators of this map...highly unusual and greatly appreciated)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information