Stupid things I did in ETS2

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
minamo9

26 May 2016 18:43

From time to time we all do something silly. What are your silly mistakes?

Here are some of mine:

-Drive to the harbor and pick the wrong port, show up 2 days late for delivery

- drive 80 km per hour into a tollbooth because you didn't break in time

- circle around on a company ground for an hour because you're too drunk to find the exit

- driver a +1000 km delivery flawless till you within 1 km and then crash the truck

gurkan6236

26 May 2016 19:58

I explored that you could drive on water once.

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

26 May 2016 22:55

Drove from Keflavik to Moscow, all aas well up until I sneezed and drove in to the back of a bus at 68mph.....shit was the first thing that came to mind.

Got bored of being sensible and caused a 21 car pile up on the autobahn outside of Dortmund, which was fun. Expensive, but fun.

Tried to drive from Croydon to Wick in reverse, gearbox didn't like it but I care very little of the opinions of metal cogs.

Thus isn't the full extent of my chaos causing but I'll cause more soon and tell all.
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

PirriAND

02 Jun 2016 00:01

- I was driving from Vaduz, Liechtenstein to Tórshavn, Faroe Islands. It was night in game and i just crossed the German border. I just begun driving on the Autobahn, had to cross all of Germany from South to North cross into Denmark and then get the ferry. I spent all my trip in the German autobahn zig zagging trough all the lanes, NOT letting any car go through and try to pass me.

- Drove from Andorra to Irun, Spain. It was 6AM in real life, and i had spent the night out in a party. I was so wasted i crashed in every single corner on the difficult roads after you cross the Andorra - France border.

- Sometimes when I want to drive to a specific city, and don't find a haul to transport to the city i want to, i just get any haul that goes to any other city and drive anyways.

Ex. I am in Andorra and want to drive to Luxembourg. If i don't find any hauls to Luxembourg, i just get a haul to Warsaw and dive to Luxembourg anyways. Once i get to Luxembourg i cancel the service because i can.

- On secondary roads, sometimes i am bit impatient, and if a car is coming the other way and i can't overtake, I overtake using the shoulder.

-If i am bored, traffic lights; Green, yellow and Green all mean go.

Rocar 512E

07 Jun 2016 09:00

I drove from Goteborg to Vlinius or Kaunas or whatever and ragequitted because it wouldn't let me skip parking. I mean cmon, let unexperienced users like me skip the parking, not force them to manually park. Same in RusMap :evil:

realdeal350
Developer

07 Jun 2016 12:13

How I see traffic lights:

Green = go
Yellow = go faster
Red = check if no police then go
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

Drive Safely

07 Jun 2016 12:34

Approached a red traffic light with no acceleration to save fuel and to avoid having to stop.

Ended up slowing down too early that I had to get a move on when it finally changed to green.

PirriAND

07 Jun 2016 17:24

Who here has crashed numerous times on toll barriers? :lol: :lol:

I play on my Keyboard (My G25 broke) and everytime i stop for a toll, I crash I hit the barriers

hangman005
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2016 16:24

Well I was driving form Oslo to Malmo, hey they have autopass I don't need to slow down in the slightest.... yeah I kinda of misjudged my path.

I also have a really bad habit of assuming hey that's the speed limit, I don't need to worry about slowing down, which is fine with most roads, and I did the same thing in ATS the other day... ended up going too fast for a corner and managed to get stuck after coming off the road.

Or today I got into a road rage incident with some mongrel driving a DAF near Calias... he crashed into me and then started tooting at me when I wouldn't move, so I repeatably drove into him. Hahaha take that AI

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information